View Single Post
Old 03-02-2021, 09:45 PM   #128
Akitawa
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloe View Post
So I was rather squirmy before I tried to settle into a yoga practice. I edged twice with my vibe pressed to my clit before starting. Gosh I was needy. I inserted my plug into my rear hole *BLUSHES* and the ben wa balls in my needy front hole. So many different feelings. I spent a few minutes just moving around getting “use” to all the sensations (not sure that I really got used to them haha but at least they settled a little).

Getting into the practice, every new posture I was still VERY aware of the plug especially. Every once and awhile, especially going into forward folds or any hip hinge it almost felt like the plug was going to slip out *BLUSHES* I must say I didn’t notice the ben wa balls as much as the plug. Still aware but a little less so.

Either way by the time I was done I was very squirmy, my panties are rather damp, and my nipples quite pokey
This seems like a very healthy exercise but like what bdsub said, your nipple need your attentions. Next time, how about using clothpin or applying a bit of toothpaste? You need to payback your nipples by massage your breast for five minutes each?