View Single Post
Old 11-15-2015, 10:36 AM   #35
The Slutty Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltakltak View Post
Go for a 2h15min running-training. Roll a dice to determine what colour your cloths will be (I don't care what you wear, but it all should be the right colour):
1. white, 2 yellow, 3 red, 4 black, 5 blue, 6 green

now take a small backpack and take all toys with you that you listed (Hitachi wand, 11 inch dildo, 12 inch double-sided dildo, clothes pegs, toothpaste, plunger, vibrating egg, alligator clamps, shoe laces). You are free to alternate exercizes, running etc and the intensity of your training, but each of your named toys should be used for 15 minutes while doing that.

You can shower after you have finished a report. Enjoy!

I have finished your dare and provided you a report of my adventure!
To begin, I rolled a die, rolling a six. The six called for me to wear all green clothing. Going through my closet and dresser drawers, I picked out green Nike running shorts, a lime green sports bra, the only pair of green cotton panties I owned, and a tight dark green tank top. I did not have green socks or shoes so I stuck with my black socks and black, white, and blue athletic shoes. My first part in my exercise was to get my blood flowing and there was no better way to do that then go for a jog. I decided I would go for a half an hour jog, combining my time using two toys. I selected the shoelace and the vibrating egg as my toys to use for my jog. I began by lubing the egg with my saliva before putting it on “medium” and gently working it inside me until it sat comfortably. Next, I bound each breast with a separate shoe lace, bounding them each semi-tightly. This caused my nipples to grow hard and poke through my sports bra. Feeling horny and with the toys in place, I set off, out of my house and onto the sidewalk to begin my jog. It was an unusual jog as the egg gave me pleasure and kept my mind off of the run and my nipples remained hard and the shoe laces helped to stabilize my breasts more. The feeling was odd, as I ran, I had waves of pleasure being sent through my body and it made me so wet that I wanted to stop running and masturbate instead. I continued my jog, with my breasts bound and my cunt filled with pleasure until I had made it around the block twice and it had been just over a half an hour with about 4 miles jogged. With my blood flowing good now and my muscles loose, I opted to work my tired legs. I snapped each alligator clamp on each nipple. It pinched them tightly and my sensitive nipples certainly did not like the feeling. In pain, I began my exercise, doing planks back and forth in my room. The pain was really bothering me as I tried to concentrate on getting in as many lunges as I could. I didn’t want to stop but at 9 minutes, I had to take a break. My leg muscles were killing me from all the lunges and my nipples were in even more discomfort and pain. After exactly 15 minutes, I was reluctant to remove them. Removing them hurt just as much, if not worse, as putting them on as the blood quickly filled in. My niiples were raw, sore, and hard as a rock. The slightest flick to the nipple hurt. For the next 15 minute task, I decided to use the 11 inch dildo. I propped the thicker end on the hardwood floor of my bedroom so it stood upwards. it was time for some deepthroating. I hovered over the dildo with my hands stadling it about shoulder length apart. I proceeded to do push-ups, deepthroating the motion. Of course, I couldn’t do push-ups for 15 minutes straight so I did it in intervals, generally resting for a minute after doing a minute straight of push-ups until I had reached 15 minutes. My arms were exhausted when I was done but I knew that was only a sign of progress. For my next exercise, I would do bicycles combining the toothpaste and my double-sided dildo for this dare, making me have to do it for 30 minutes. I lubed up the rubber double-sided dildo with toothpaste before sliding it inside me. The burning and stinging feeling hit me right away and I hated it. Not wanting to waste any time, I got right to work. As I did the bicycles, my hand pumped the burning dildo in and out of my wet, dripping cunt. I did this in five minute intervals, resting after every 5 minutes of fucking while doing bicycles. When I was done, my cunt burned along with my thighs and calves. For my next program, I clamped clothes pegs on my labia and one on each nipple and did jumping jacks. I did jumping jacks in three minute intervals until I had accomplished 15 minutes. Who knew jumping jacks could be a great workout! I quickly removed the clothespins and went onto my next exercise, opting to do wall sits for 15 minutes. To add a toy, would wall sit while riding the plunger. The plunger had a very long, yellow plastic handle and was great for riding on. I slowly slid it into my ass before leaning against the wall and squatting. Again, I had to do this in intervals and managed to do it in 5, three minute intervals and by the end, my ass and legs were extremely exhausted. I was quite tired and I only had one more 15 minute exercise to do with my hitachi wand. I decided to plank while using the wand. I got down into the planking position and propped the wand against my wet, and still burning cunt, getting it on medium before starting my plank. As I planked, the wand grinded against my wet cunt, sending waves of pleasure through me in which helped me as it kept my mind of the pain of the exercise. Again, I did this in intervals until I was done and had reached 2 hours and 15 minutes total in exercising. I was feeling exhausted but my toys made the exercising much more pleasant.

I do not have a Master nor do I want one.

I'm a blogger! Follow my life through my blog! I blog about sex, dares, advice, and life events!

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

"Everyone comes with scars but you can love them away!"