View Single Post
Old 12-21-2020, 02:43 AM   #14
KindMistress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dripping_Kitten View Post
I just finished my task to show Kind Mistress my devotion to her kindness that I have been given many totally right senteces to me.

I wrote them on the bathroom floor naked, while listening to the news - sometimes I got a bit distracted from the lines, sorry for the mistakes I made :'( -. Thank you Kind Mistress for the lines!
Now, now, sounds like someone didn't read the rules correctly.

Quote:
Make sure all music, tv or anything that would distract you from the task is turned off.
I have to say I'm disappointed. The point of the dare is to show your devotion by sacrificing your time to me, not to practice your handwriting while you listen to the news.

If you want to make it up to me, you will take the thickest red pen you have and cross out every single line you wrote, since they don't count. Then you will write all the lines again, this time properly. You will write the original 50, plus another 20 as a punishment.

Don't: PM unless you know you can (e.g. I said so in a thread), send me pics unless I ask, ask me for pics, ask me to be your mistress or to give you dares, ask for contact outside of this site.

Ask me anything | Write lines for me
KindMistress is offline   Reply With Quote