Thread: Wet and Wild
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2009, 02:17 AM   #1
glue
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to glue
Cool Wet and Wild

NON FICTION I dont think this type of story has ever been told on Getdare, so I willl start at the begining and hope you enjoy it, ooh and leave some comments

It was a late afternoon in August and the sun was just setting over the oxfordshire county. Paul (Our Main character) was sitting at home during the school holidays as normal, bored to tears. He lived on a farm miles from anyone, the only time he saw his friends was when he was at school. well, on this afternoon he was sat outside on his laptop, enjoying the sunshine and searching the web.

He managed to come across a website for fetish's called Kink Talk. He had never seen anything so odd in all of his life, but as he was a strong person he continued to look through. He suddenly found a post for piss and how to piss on other people for fun. This was is, Paul knew this is his fetish and he had to do it to someone, just reading the post make him feel alive and begging for some action.

He thought long and hard about what he could do to make this dream become real life... Then found the answer...

WATCH OUT FOR A GLUE RATING OUT OF TEN
glue would like to tell everyone reading this to stay
sticky as life is to short to become unstuck

I'm the Simon Cowell of GetDare

Please add me at:

8 Years On Getdare!!!!!!
glue is offline   Reply With Quote