View Single Post
Old 01-16-2017, 08:55 PM   #989
Betaboi22

Heart If i wasnt a boy.

Are you a boy or a girl? Sissyboi
How old are you? 22
Are you straight, bi or gay? Bi
Do you enjoy anal? If so, state how.
I cant really explain but its the feeling or being taken, while also creating satisfaction for your partner. I like really love anal so i get my pleasure as well.
Do you enjoy bondage? If so, state how.
Who doesn't enjoy the vulnerability?? I became a submissive bottom to experience the total lose of control.
Well... kinda fucked me for like cause id rather get fucked for the remainder. Lol.
Do you enjoy spanking? If so, state how.
Not really. i mean i can see the attraction some may have to it. Hell, if the mood was right and im in the palm of your hand like a thirsty bitch. Break out the whips n chains. Tan my hide.even tho i may not deserve it, you are making me want to be a bad bitch.
Do you enjoy being embarrassed or humiliated? If so, state how.
I enjoy it more then receiving the worse spanking thatd id probably ever recieve in my life
Have you ever had sex before? If so, how many times?
W/ women, 13. (I wasnt so much of a eye-pleaser). W/men i lost count a little while ago lol. But its always reoccurring meets with past flings not just 1 night stands. so i dont just sleep around like your common whore. (Unless you make me😉😉😉💋💋&#128139.
Most amount of sexual partners?
At one time? 2 w/women. 13. w/men 7 or 8. I think im right at or a little above 20 total.
How often do you masturbate?
Too much. Someone please stop me.
What do you usually masturbate to, and how?
Lately i been have a fascination with oral creampies, jus not even givin an option. He forces his cock down your throat for 1 final stroke. To blow his creamy load right into your soul. And well its less then 2in soft but i grow up to 6 6 1/2
How many pairs of underwear do you own? 9
What's your favorite style of underwear? Hipster or boyshorts.
Are you wearing underwear, and if so what kind are you wearing right now? Actually its rare but im wearing a thong lol.
Describe your dream partner.
She would be strong, powerful, independent, dominant, an not so much controlling but more like the strict gym coach that tell you what activity we were all doing then screaming you fail in the middle of the class but greets you will a genuine smile congratulating you for following thru to the end. very social and a great sense of humor. Would love a mostress close to me who would want to make me get sexy do my makeup then go ger a few cocktails so we can chasee cocks together
For the ladies; what is your bra size. For the gentlemen, what's the size of your penis? Well i have both lol. I wear and fill a C36. I cant wear certain bras or my girls start to over flow. My sissy clit is less then 2in while soft. And about 5in completly erect.
What is your favorite color?
Pink/blue
What kind of lingerie do you own?
What dont i own... i have garter sets with thighhighs with and black. Babydoll slips. I even have a slutty sanatas helper coustume. Slutty 5in heels
What kind of sexual toys do you have?
Did have an 8in long 4 1/2 inches around. But i think my mom threw it out cause we are Catholic and im not allowed to like fat cocks in my mouth or ass.
Longest orgasm you have ever had?
10 to 11 seconds of a constant leak.
Kinkiest thing you've ever done in public?
69ed with a girl while i was fully dressed on a public park bench lol.
Most humiliated you've ever felt?
I dont really think i have ever been truly humiliated to where i felt bad things were going to happen.
Would you be willing to have sex with someone for money?
So i can buy more clothes and shoes??? Yasssss. But i wouldnt do that everynight.
Would you have sex on camera?
I have already.
Have you ever posted a naked picture of yourself on camera?
Yea i have.
Would you be willing to be a master/mistress?
I think im ment to be owned. Im better at taking orders not giving them
Have you ever wanted a master/mistress?
Yes but i am really leaning toward a mistress. Because i feel like id be more comfortable submitting to a strong dominant woman for her and who she chooses cause females are naturally more motherly. teaching you new and different things. While a dom master has 5 6 7 slaves, and doesnt really give a rats ass about guiding me into become a pretty happy gurl.
Ever worn the opposite gender's clothing?
I work in panties. Sometimes even wear a bra. I sleep in a slik slip.. hell i have 2 3 weeks of outfits just womens clothes.
Ever stolen anything? If this is a general question then yes. I am not happy that i made that mistake. And clothes here in there from a ex or wether she is just a friend.
Weirdest thing you find attractive?
Hmm. Idek really now that i think about it. I guess it would be his shoes. Lol. If he keeps them clean he has the best hygiene. Women never wear the same pair in the same week if not the same month. So they are always new-ish.. and women stay in the shower and changing clothes. So really score wone for the girls.

This actually wasnt that bad of a survey. I actually kinda quite likesd it
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1a1711e5-397e-4309-81d5-59f457de8b1d.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	19.9 KB
ID:	6570  
Betaboi22 is offline   Reply With Quote