View Single Post
Old 10-20-2023, 12:53 PM   #27
Ottawa_dumbest_slut

Default Report of punishment for Miss

So, first I ran around and found everything that I needed. I got a sharpie marker, hairbrush, a carrot, a banana, gel bottle, a large shampoo bottle,

I could only really find six things going up in size. I can't do any alrger than the large shampoo bottle.

I started by lying nake on the floor and spreading my legs. I took my makeup brush and started fucking my ass dor two minutes. It was not so bad so I cleaned it with my mouth after taking it out. Next I took the hairbrush and fucked myself for 5 minutes. I also cleaned the hairbrush with my mouth. I then took the carrot and began to fuck my ass for ten minutes. This one hurt a bit because it was not very smooth and it was very dry. I did not clean the carrot with my mouth. It was too gross. Then I took my banana and fucked myself for ten minutes. My ass and arm were getting sore at this point. But I am know I am a desperate slut who needs to hurt. So, I was too scared to yse hot sauce but I used just a little lube on the gel bottle. It was so hard to get it my ass. It took a lot of work and tears Miss. Once it was in I fucked myself with it for twn minutes. I really did want to stop at this point. My ass really was hurting. Since I could only find 6 things. I took the shampoo bottle and forced it into my ass hard. That made me cry amd then I fucked my ass for 20 minutes. Till I was raw and sore. Thank you again for punishing me Miss. I deserved it for my failures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DommeBella View Post
You're back waaay faster than I thought, next time I'll give you a more brutal punishment.

Well, this time, since your main disobedience was to do with your ass let's focus on that, do a bit of gradual stretching. I want you to go around the house and find 10 objects that you can fuck your lil asshole with. Start from something around makeup brush size.

The rules are as follows:
1) Every next object should be bigger than the previous one (so if the first was make-up brush the next one would be a banana etc)
2) You only get 10 minutes to find all 10 objects
3) You will be gradually increasing fucking time (1st object - 2 minutes, 2nd - 5, 3rd to 5th - 10 minutes each, 6th to 8th - 15 minutes each and 9th & 10th - 20 minutes each).
4) You are allowed to use lube but only from object number 5 and only mixed with a good splash of hot sauce, it's a punishment in the end.
5) Position is up to you
6) Pics are optional but I expect a full report describing all objects as well

Enjoy 😈
Ottawa_dumbest_slut is offline   Reply With Quote