View Single Post
Old 07-14-2017, 03:53 AM   #24
Travesty

1. Your gender? Male

2. Your age? 28

3. Do you have any piercings? No

4. Do you have any tattoos? No

4, A. If yes do you want more? Why?
4, B. If not, are you planning any? Why? Not really. I'm not against the idea, but I feel tattoos are a little too permenant for my fickle liking.

5. Do you like tattoos? Why? On other people - Yes! On myself, probably not!

6. Do you like piercings? Why? Again, on other people yes!

7. Do you consider piercings sexual? Sexy? In the right place, and done in the right way then definitely! Also, given the right circumstances the act of peircing or getting a peircing can be a hugely sensual one.

8. Do you consider tattoos sexual? Sexy? I've loved a few I've seen. I think for me I prefer subtle/discrete ones. I'm not a big fan of in-your-face tattoos

9. Would you ever regret getting a tattoo, if you get one? Probably. I'm a little fickle like that!

10.Would you ever regret getting a piercing, if you get one? Doubt it, you could just take it out surely!

11. Would you ever get rid of tattoo if someone, you like, doesn't like it? Probably, depending on the circumstances. I know everyone want's to say 'No!' but realistically if you love someone enough you'd do most things!

12. Would you ever stop wearing a piercing if someone, you like, doesn't like it? Same as above

13. Would you ever get tattoo as a part of dare? Never.

14. Would you ever get a piercing as a part of dare? Never

15. Would you ever get tattoo or piercing for someone? Yes, potentially

16. Will you ever consider genital tattoo or piercing? If yes which kind? If not, why? Yes - Certainly! I'd consider a PA for sure, just to see how if felt!

17. Are you scared, when you see people with piercing or tattoo on their faces? If yes, why? No. Don't judge a book by it's cover and all that

18. Do you think that tattooed people are less than not tattooed people? If Yes why? That's a ridiculous question. Obviously not.

Charming - Intelligent - Firm - Creative - Sadistic

"Beauty is a short lived tyranny" - Socrates

About Me | Likes & Limits

Travesty is offline   Reply With Quote