View Single Post
Old 10-13-2021, 04:12 PM   #10
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

There isn't too much more to say about the time at the beach but my hard on did go away by the time I needed to turn over. We spent a couple of hours there, then went for lunch and refreshments to cool down. Then we went for a stroll around the town to get our bearings and to figure out where we might go for dinner/entertainment that evening.

So we get to early evening, time to get ready. There's nothing too exciting about this. I was still spending my time nude but would put shorts on to go onto the balcony. I'm up for a thrill as much as anyone else but there were some kids at the place we were staying. I figured it best to try avoid them seeing more of an adult than maybe they should.

I'd basically wait until Kim said she was nearly ready to go before finally getting dressed myself. It did still disappoint me that she was so normal about me being naked but I guess she'd just got used to it. She never really insisted on it but it was sort of an unspoken thing that I'd be naked whenever I could be around her.

So we headed out on the town but knew already where we were going for food. There was an Italian restaurant not to far from us that we'd thought we would give a go. I know this might all sound pretty dull but this is where things got more....interesting.

The guy at the door found us a seat at the wall. There weren't many people in it but we were a bit early heading out. After the guy left to give us time to look at the menu. This is when it happened. I felt Kim's foot running up my leg but didn't have much time to think. It was then in my crotch.

She wasn't even look at me, more intent on reading the menu. Now I do have a foot fetish but I'd never discussed this with her. My guess is she just enjoyed teasing me in public. She was gently moving a little bit to barely stroke me.

Now I want to make something clear. I'm sure you are wondering how no one would notice this. This restaurant had tablecloths all over. It meant she could do this the entire time without anyone being able to see. She got a lot meaner when the waiter came back to take our order though.

She give the guy her own order but meanwhile she is rubbed her foot against my cock. It was enough to give me a semi and I was doing everything fight off getting hard. Then when it was my turn to tell the guy what I wanted. She then decides to slowly push her foot deeper into my crotch. It was so painful but honest kind of hot in retrospect.

I'm not sure if the guy noticed me winch in pain. I did my best to play it off as having a cough but it's impossible to know. Then when that was done she took her foot away but the pain was immense. It stayed for a good couple of minutes and it took me a while to recover. All the while she was acting like there was anything strange happening. There was part of me enjoying it being our unspoken secret though.

We then went to a bar for drinks. This sounds like where the night would get wild but we were still pretty tired from the travelling the day before but we did get a good chance to reconnect. There wasn't any kinky talk. It was more two friends getting to know one another again.

Later in the evening we went back to our apartment. It took literally seconds for her to fall asleep in her bed when we got back but I stayed awake longer than that. I was processing the evening and my mind went back to what happened at the restaurant. It didn't seem it at the time but it was risky, especially since she didn't know how I'd react.

That was enough to get very horny and I began stroking myself like the previous night. I felt like something was missing though. I slipped myself out of my sheets but was afraid of waking Kim. My urges were getting too much so I thought I'd take another risk. So I made my way out onto the balcony.

I'm sure you've pieced this together already but to be clear. I was naked, hard and playing with myself. It felt good with the cool air passing by my body. I'd missed this so much, it was fresh because it was in a new location. It was into the early hours of the morning so really it wasn't that bad. I mean someone might be awake in one of the rooms near us but it was unlikely that I'd get caught. It's that possibility that makes it so fun though.

The more I thought about this the hornier I got. I'd spent most of the time enjoying standing so my pace was slow for the most part. I felt my body tingle from all the different factors around. The air passing by, the chance of someone catching me and the fact Kim was still asleep inside. I would then close my eyes as I got closer and at this stage it didn't take me long to cum.

Then when I gained my composure after reopening my eyes. I could not find the mess I thought I'd need to clean up. It then dawned on me how close I was to the edge. So it have gone over it. This initially worried me because I was afraid of hitting someone with it or maybe it still being there in the morning. There was nothing I could do about it, except maybe walk down to the front of the building. I was far too tired for that so then went back to bed for a good rest.

To be continued.........

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to andrew_b for this post: