View Single Post
Old 08-05-2021, 05:46 PM   #1
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b
Default Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)

This is a work of fiction. Although there is some truth in as far as actual things I've done and dreamed of doing. So I've written it in the style as if it had been real events. As before it will be a slow build as well but is by design. If you haven't already, please check out the first two instalments of this series "Pushed to Fantasy" & "Pushed to Fantasy (A Night at the Movies)". Links below

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=386012
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=399965

As the weeks/months went on from our previous escapades things began to wind down a lot more. We would still occasionally had some sort of risky fun but nowhere near the level of what I've mentioned in previous stories.

It would be fairly tame stuff, mostly flashing, taking my cock out while we were driving along etc. I felt that Kim was no longer enjoying it in the same way. We never really discussed it but gradually it just faded to doing nothing at all. I'd still spend a lot of time naked around the apartment but it was almost like we were numb to the original dynamic.

There was also the issue of us both having new jobs but no longer working together. It did hamper any of potential of having a decent friendship so we did drift a bit as well. This is why we decided to go on a trip away together to the canaries islands.

I'd never gone somewhere like that with a girl friend and yes I do mean it like that. We were never romantic even though we've obviously had some more intimate moments. I wasn't expecting anything to happen in that way or to fulfil anymore of my fantasies. It was honestly just that we both needed a break from day to day life and give us a chance to catch up. I know that sounds strange considering we live together but trust me we really have been that busy.

So the day finally came, we had the taxi ordered to bring us to the airport and the bags were packed. It had been a hot summer, so naturally I'd slept nude but it also meant less washing when I got home. I know I can't fool you though, I'm sure you know I enjoyed the feeling but like I say it had lost something.

Even with all the rush, there was trash to be taken out before we went. I'd been reminded of this numerous times throughout the morning but kept forgetting. Then I felt a tingle over me the next time Kim reminded me.

I wanted to see if she'd even notice. So I didn't bother putting anything on while I walking into the hallway to drop the bag into the rubbish shoot. The thing that surprised me though was the fact that although it felt naughty, there wasn't activity downstairs.

It might have been from the fact I hadn't much time to think about it, since we needed to make sure we'd be ready on time. This is what I considered as the reason but it didn't bother me much anyway. It did however bug me that she didn't even realise what I'd done.

When I got back inside she simply commented "hurry up and get dressed. The taxi will be here soon"

That made my heart sink but didn't have time to dwell on it as it really was time to get dressed and get going. We made our way downstairs once properly ready. Then we were on our way or at least on our way to the airport

To be continued.........

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to andrew_b for this post: