View Single Post
Old 11-18-2018, 07:41 PM   #18
PinkPassion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyb View Post
Hmm fair enough, I'm going to give 2 options to choose from because I'm indifferent between the both of them. Either use clothespins or pump your nipples to make them more sensitive before hand. Ideally you could alternate between both. Would that be easier?

I appreciate that you tried by the way!
Yes, thank you! I tried again this way. I pumped my nipples first and let them stay on for 10 minutes while being pumped to the max. That does bring a quite intense pain as well... but it looks so hot to see them stretched out so far from my breasts. After taking the nipple pumps off my nipples were hard and extremely sensitive, so when I put the clothespins on they hurt a lot more than usual. The pain was strong and uncomfortable, but not so much that I couldn't feel the pleasure from it. My clit throbbed! So my body definitely liked that kind of pain. I once again sat in front of the mirror... watching my pussy drip and the words "I am a slut" coming out of my mouth. My nipples so blushed red under the clothespins. It was much, much easier to bring myself to the edge this time. Thank you for allowing me to do it this way.
Limits: Messy, public, diapers, pics, family, permanent
Toys: Ben Wa balls, vibrator, buttplug, medium dildos, enema kit, nipple pumps, nipple clamps, anal beads, icy hot, pussy pump

PM Dares - BDSM Test Results
PinkPassion is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to PinkPassion for this post: