View Single Post
Old 03-17-2024, 12:46 PM   #5
Slut_

Default Thank you Note

I am very grateful that I have a great master now. I would like to appreciate him and let everyone know how good he is.
To start with he is very strict and dominating as every other master. He has total power to control my life, not only sexual life but my food, exercise, sleep etc. At first, I thought it would be difficult to do total power exchange but he made it bit easy for me. He understands my lifestyle and my work schedules. Unlike my earlier masters he doesn't just keeps giving and tasks and use me. He also takes care of me, give me breaks in between to recover from earlier sessions.
Even when we met in real for session he was nice to me.
Obviously he dominated me and used me like a slave but he also took care of the fact that it was my first real session and made me feel comfortable.
He assured me that I am safe.
Even during online sessions he gives me tasks according to my caliber and slowly pushes my limits. He doesn't just order me anything impossible and then punish me for not doing it.
Earlier I was only interested in pain and humiliation.
I never felt like doing any sexual activity. Even I didn't like to do fingering. I used to hate sexual activity like fingering, edging, orgasms etc. But my sir, he slowly and gradually made me do these things and helped me to like these activities and now I really like to fill my holes. I feel pleasure and I love to insert things in pussy. My sir is really good in slave training. He is training and using me like no one ever did.
I m really grateful that I found a master like him.
I love that he not only uses me as a property but also takes care of me.
Thank you sir for being strict as well as nice to me.

Likes: Spanking, Pee holding, hidden humiliation, Wedgies, Nipple Clamping, Body writing,

Limits: Scat, Piss intake, Burns, Blood, Public, Pics & videos

My body is owned by my master Fireblaster.
Finally, after a long time I got a master who perfectly knows how to keep his slave in her place. He always shows me my worth and treats me as slave.
I always try to serve him in best possible way.
Slut_ is offline   Reply With Quote