Thread: Denied by Icey
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2018, 01:30 PM   #1
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Default Denied by Icey

Welcome to denial hell! Anyone who enters this thread is denied for the next 60 days. There will be no orgasms, no ruins, but if you're good I might just let you touch and stroke. 60 days sounds like a really long time without even the chance of an orgasm, doesn't it?

Fortunately for you, there is a way you can get out of the thread early thus ending your denial. How? Simply by collecting points. You need 100 points to leave the thread. You earn points by completing and reporting on tasks that I post in the thread. I do not have time to create individual tasks and so the tasks will be for everyone to attempt if they wish to. If a task crosses your limits? Too bad, you will just have to wait until the next task is posted and hope that one is something you can do.

How many points you recieve for each completed task depends on the following factors: How well you completed the task and how detailed your report is. No report, no points. One liner report, no points. A nicely detailed report of what you did and how you felt = points. You get the idea. There will be a minimum of 2 tasks posted a week. (More on the weeks I have more free time.) You will keep your point score in your signature along with how many days you have remaining.

Touching time: Players with 50+ points will be allowed up to one hour touch/stroke time per day. If you have less than 50, too bad, no touching at all for you.

If you enter the thread and orgasm, ruin or touch before your time is up/you have enough points, your points reset to 0. If it happens twice, you're out of the thread permanently. The ONLY exception to this is when I believe it was a 100% genuine accident. If I don't believe it was I wont allow you back. So if you are just looking to fail on purpose in the hopes of being punished that is not going to happen. I wont be giving any punishments.

I will post the first task once there are a minimum of 5 players.

*Touching in regards to hygiene and bathroom purposes is always allowed.
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!

Last edited by IceMaiden; 06-18-2018 at 11:22 AM.
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote