View Single Post
Old 11-30-2021, 07:05 AM   #24
AshleyDegraded

Worship Me.

On receipt of this coupon you will kneel down and state "You are my master and I adore you." Then you must kiss both of his feet.

This was the first one he gave me when he got home from work yesterday. I remember it clearly because we were both laughing a lot. It was funny and silly, but also doing it kind of set the tone in my mind that this was going to be a little bit humiliating.

(Nearly) Naked cooking

You must cook the person who gave you this coupon a meal of their choice, wearing nothing more than an apron until everything is eaten.

I did not own an apron before this but we were texting all day yesterday in preparation for this and I knew he would want to do this coupon so I stopped by target on my way home from work and got the cheapest apron I could find.

For the meal I just made pasta. Normally an easy meal, I was very happy to have the apron. Sauce and water splash out a lot. This is something I do not normally take much notice of, but was brought to my attention due to the state of my undress.

I think being naked for this would not have felt too strange except that we had already done the “worship me” one and that set the tone. So it was kind of sexy (he kept staring at me), kind of humiliating (I didn’t have a choice! I was exposed!) and kind of nervous (what would be next).

The BJ one should be included, if that isn't already a given.

Special sauce

Who needs mayo when your bf has his own special sauce to give you? On receipt of this coupon (best presented immediately before meal), he will cum on your food that you are about to eat.

This was the first one where I had to bite my tongue and be good. Of course I had seen stuff like this before but it was so strange I never thought he would choose it. Apparently guys all have some kink about this!

I gave him the BJ while he sat on the dining room chair (IDK how much detail o put into this. It was a strange place to give a BJ! I normally opt for a bed). He came onto my plate of food (almost missed. That part was funny). Mostly the pasta sauce cover up the taste but it was really fucked up knowing I was eating his cum like that.

Massage

On receipt of this coupon you will give him a full body massage from head to foot. Naked of course.

After dinner we did this one. It was, like the cooking one, kind of sexy. But also embarrassing to just be naked with all the lights on. So we turned them off.

Hamburger. (Meat between two buns)

On receiving this coupon you will offer your asshole to be fucked in whatever position he wants.

Just as we were getting ready for bed he pulled out this one. I know he has had lots of anal with a previous GF. We have done it before, but it’s not exactly something I have a lot of experience with.

I wanted to hard to push back, but he was almost embarrassed asking me and so we did it.

I know that the tradition here is to write lot details, but I'm not sure how much detail you really want or even what I should be sharing. Like, what should I be saying? IDK.

Lots of lube. Anal sex sucks for the chick. Dunno why guys like it.

Hamburger is a really funny way to say it. Maybe hot dog though?
AshleyDegraded is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to AshleyDegraded for this post: