Thread: Fiction: My Two Best Friends
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2020, 06:17 PM   #54
TorD180

Default Chapter 25: Back to the Prologue

Just one more chapter after this one! Hopefully I will have it edited and posted in a day or two. Also I had to change a few details from chapters 3-5 which appear in this story so sorry for the discrepancies

Chapter 25: Back to the Prologue

Friday, 4:11 P.M., Adam

I’m going to be a little late, tell Anna sorry for me. We had agreed to meet at Anna’s house a little after four so we’d be able to hang out for a bit before getting ready. I was currently driving there myself, only a few minutes away when I received the text from Jess.

No worries, we’ll get everything ready so we can hang out when you get here.

Thanks, I’ll make it up to you

That same text two days ago would have been the most innocent thing in the world, but now all I could think about was the hidden message behind it. What did she mean by make it up to me? She could have completely pure intentions, but my thoughts drifted back to yesterday and hoped she had something along those lines in mind.

I pulled into Anna’s driveway, left my stuff to grab later, and rushed toward the door. The whole way there my bladder felt like it was going to burst to I hoped she would answer the door quickly. Knock-knock-knock. I waited a few moments but no answer. I thought she was supposed to be home by now? I tried knocking again, but still, no answer. No message or call from her on my phone, I wondered what could have happened. I checked the door and found it unlocked. This wouldn’t be the first time I let myself in so I opened it and walked into the empty house.

My bladder felt like it was at the point of bursting so I scurried along to the bathroom and opened the door in a hurry with my foot while simultaneously unzipping my jeans. I hurried into the bathroom with my cock fished out of my open fly. That’s when I saw her. She stood in the middle of the bathroom, covered only in a pair of white, cotton panties that clung skin tight to her perfect butt and a matching white bra. Her underwear delectably contrasted with the darkness of her tanned skin. Both of her hands were on top of her head taking out a scrunchy that was holding her hair up in a ponytail. With her back to me she shook her head around, her long hair whipped around before falling down her back. Her soft, straight hair hung there, some draped over her bare shoulders, the rest against her back barely reaching the clasp of her bra.

The door slammed against the wall causing her to spin around. Now she faced me, her hands in her hair. My eyes scanned her body, taking in the gorgeous sight before me. Her long slender legs, flat toned stomach, small firm breasts that were barely covered by the tiny bra, her tan skin, and her beautiful eyes that looked like a green meadow in the summer. I closed my eyes quickly, turned my head and stammered out an apology.

“No worries, it’s nothing you’ve never seen before. Besides, I’m not the only one on display right now.”

Oh crap, I had forgotten about my own state. I had been standing there for some time, my dick hanging out in the open. To my surprise my once flaccid penis had grown considerably and was now sticking straight out. My hands flew to cover myself as I turned my whole body away from her.

“I am so sorry! I didn’t know you were home and I just had to pee really bad.”

“Relax, don’t worry. It was an accident. Plus, I think I saw more than you did.” She let out a little giggle. “Now get out of here, I’m going to take a shower. I’ll be out in a few minutes.”

“Of course, definitely.” I started to leave.

“Adam, wait. Didn’t you come in here to pee?”

“Yeah, but I can just go in the other bathroom.”

“You can’t, its broken.”

“I’ll just wait till you’re done then.”

“No, don’t do that! I’d feel bad making you wait. Tell you what, how about you wait outside for a minute while I get in the shower and then you can come into pee?”

“Sounds okay to me.” I headed towards the door and heard the shower turn on behind me. My hand was on the knob ready to close the door behind me when I head

“On second thought, why wait a minute. If you gotta pee then go ahead and make a waterfall, I’d hate to make you suffer.” I turned my head back to look at her. She had her hands on her hips and was facing me. Her fingers pointed towards a trimmed, brown bush that was hidden before by her panties which were resting on the ground.

“Thanks, my bladder would appreciate it.”

“Sounds good.” She turned her back to me. “And since you’re in here, do you mind helping me out? My bra can be kind of tricky to get off sometimes, could you unfasten it for me?”

“Uhh, sure, I guess.” I approached her cautiously and reached out to grasp the strap laying against her back. My fingers fumbled with the clasp, unable to get it undone.

“You have to push them together before pulling them apart.”

The embarrassment did not help the situation and my hands became even more clumsy. To add to my problem, my erection had continued to get worse and I felt it make contact with something warm and soft. My dick was now poking Anna’s naked butt! This realization made matters even worse as my penis became stiff as a board and pointed straight up in the air. I willed myself to focus back on the task, hoping she didn’t feel me poke her. With her advice, and after several more attempts, I finally felt the clasps separate and the straps fell away from her back. Her hands were holding the cups against her chest to keep her breasts hidden. “Thanks.” She said as she stuck her butt backwards, pushing her flesh up against the underside of my shaft. My body tried to reflexively pull back, but I resisted the urge and left my dick resting on her backside.

“Anytime.” Her hips pressed backwards, firmly pushing against my erection, before stepping forward and into the shower. She reached behind her and dropped her bra on the floor, gazing at my groin for a moment before closing the curtain. I stood there in silence for a minute, forgetting about my earlier need to pee.

“What’s taking so long then? You nervous?” She said with a giggle.

“I um, I haven’t even started yet.” I turned towards the toilet and tried to aim my uncooperative penis at the bowl.

“Why not?”

“It’s just that, well, it’s kinda hard to pee when you, ya know...”

“What are you talking about?”

Is she really going to make me say it? Whatever, here it goes. “It’s hard to pee when you have an erection.” I could hear quite a bit more giggling over the sound of the shower.

“Okay then. Take all the time you need. I’ll be a little while in here.”

I continued to stand at the toilet and tried to get my erection to go down enough to start. Finally, a stream of urine flowed from my dick as I sighed in relief.
“Hey could you get me my razor? It’s on the sink.” She had stuck her head out of the shower curtain and was watching me with great interest. I turned my head towards her and saw her long, wet hair clinging to her shoulders.

“Sure, I can do that.” I grabbed the razor off the counter with the hand that wasn’t holding my dick and gave it to her. “Here you go.” As she went to grab it, her hand inadvertently grabbed mine as well. I felt her warm fingers lightly wrap around mine, her wet fingertips grazing my hand as she took the razor away.

“Thanks. You can go back focusing on peeing now, you’re getting it everywhere.” Sure enough the stream of urine was hitting the rim of the toilet and splashing out, getting the floor all wet.

“Shit.” I immediately pointed back into the middle and finished up. After getting my pants back in order I grabbed a towel from under the sink and bent over to clean up the mess. “I’m done, so I’ll go ahead and leave you alone now.”

“Wait! Before you go I have a question.”

“Ask away.”

“Do you um… do you find it hotter when a girl shaves her pussy or leaves a little bit of hair there?”

“Oh, uhhh, to be honest I don’t really know. I’ve only ever seen yours and only in its current state. I guess it just depends on the girl and how much hair there is.”

“What about on me?”

“I um, I don’t know. It definitely looked hot yesterday but I have no way of knowing what it would look like otherwise.”

“What if I shaved and had you compare?”

My erection was back in full force as it pushed against the front of my pants. “I guess that would work.” She gave me a mischievous smile before closing the curtain. “Ill be out in a while, can you and Jess go ahead and get everything set up?”

“Sure thing. Oh, I almost forgot, Jess said she’d be a little late.”

After bringing everything in from my car I stood in Anna’s kitchen and placed all the soda I brought in the refrigerator. My body worked absentmindedly while my brain meditated on the encounter in the shower. Was she really going to shave her pussy? Was I going to get to see it to compare it to yesterday? These thoughts along with all the events of yesterday swirled around in my mind like they had been ever since the hike finished. After I got home from the hike, I jerked off two times before dinner and twice more before I was able to get to sleep. Then today I walked around school the entire time trying to hid a hard-on. The past twenty-four hours I was as horny as I could ever remember being and having my dick rub against Anna’s butt in the bathroom did not help that fact.

I finished up in the kitchen and headed back to the living room when I ran into Anna, literally. She had on a pair of black athletic shorts and a baggy t-shirt. Her wet hair draped over her shoulders while she brushed it.

“Hey, watch where you’re going.” She gave me a playful shove.

“Me? You watch where you’re going, you nearly poked my eye out with that hairbrush.” I gave her a playful shove back on her shoulder, but was met with a firmer push against my chest.

“And you almost poked my eye out in the bathroom with that dick of yours so I’d say we’re even.” She went to maneuver around me but her body ended up rubbing along mine even though there was plenty of room. Her wet hair brushed against my face and her butt grazed along my groin. I decided to meet her antics with her least favorite thing in the world, a good tickling. I reached around her with one arm and pulled her back into me. My other hand found her side under her armpit and began tickling.

“Ssta, ssta, stoppp!” She cried out but I continued the torture. Her body squirmed against my hold but I held on tight. We struggled for several more seconds, her firm butt rubbing against my groin the entire time. She gasped for breath as I kept tickling her. During one of her wilder attempts to free herself I lost my balance and fell to the floor. Now she had the upper hand being on top of me. She returned the torture I had just given her as I now gasped for breath and laughed hysterically against my will. It was here that I found myself in the position where the story began.

There she was, one of my best friends, straddling my waist as I lie on my back against the ground. She was leaning over me, her long brunette hair dangling down, lightly brushing against my face. My hands, attempting to push her off me, just happened to press against the mounds of her tight t-shirt the second her crotch made contact with mine. My penis, straining against my jeans yearning to be free, had formed a large bulge that was now forced against her. We both froze for what seemed like an hour, unable to move any parts of our body. Never before had the two of us been in a situation like this with each other. What had been so innocent a second before had suddenly turned forbidden.

Our eyes met and we continued to sit there, motionless. My mind kept screaming at me to remove my hands. I knew it was what I should do, but yet couldn’t bring myself to remove them. This was a moment I had been fantasizing about for years and I wanted to experience and enjoy it; I wanted it to go farther. The smell of her silky hair as it grazed my face was enough to give me the courage I needed. I knew I shouldn’t have, but my urges got the best of me. I gave in and squeezed my hands together, feeling her B breasts fill my fists through her t-shirt. This was the first moment I realized she wasn’t wearing a bra. I could clearly feel her erect nipples poking into my palm.

The moment only lasted a couple of seconds because she sat up quickly. Her hands were now resting on my chest and my cock was snuggled up against her butt. Her face had a look of horror and I knew I had just ruined our friendship. I started to stammer out an apology, but before I could get a word out a mischievous grin took over her mouth. That was when she moved her hips back and forth twice, grinding her butt against my penis.

It was at this moment that the door burst open and in stepped Jess. Our bodies instantly stopped their motion as all three of us stared at each other.

“The one time I’m late and I miss all the fun.”
TorD180 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to TorD180 for this post: