View Single Post
Old 11-14-2018, 05:28 AM   #10
Fiona
Distinguished Member

* Whenever possible (so probably outside of working-hours), wear a tightlaced corset. Add a posture-collar whenever you are at home in private.

* You can only have an orgasm after wearing a butt-plug for n hours since your last one. Here n is the number of orgasms you had so far. (So the time you have to be plugged increases.)

* Every third orgasm you have must be from anal stimulation only

* Whenever you visit the toilet give the seat a kiss before using it. (Don't clean it before, if you consider it too dirty, look for a different toilet.)

* Swallow one banana whole per day; you are not allowed an orgasm until you manage to do so.

* Always have a toy in your pussy. When you sleep make it a large dildo that is held in by tight panties. No cumming from it though.

* Once a week go out in public with a miniskirt and no panties. Be careful not to loose your toy ;-)

* Always wear a gag when sleeping

If you ever get the impression that I did sloppy work please send me a punishment.

Likes: Diapers, (Self-)Bondage, Chastity (but all my devices suck), Hidden public, Enemas, Anal

Strong Dislikes: Changing messy Diapers
Hates: line writing
Soft Limits: long term, chance of discovery, corner-time, messy, drinking baby formula

Hard Limits: extreme pain, full public, people I know, scat, illegal, permanent,
Fiona is offline   Reply With Quote