View Single Post
Old 05-20-2018, 08:41 PM   #10
dreadinterest

How often do you brush your teeth? once per day
Do you floss or use toothpicks? no
How white (or non-white) are your teeth? i have discoloration from nerve damage, but otherwise, white enough
Do you brush your tongue? occasionally
Do you (sometimes) have bad breath? sometimes... but not often
Do you (sometimes) inadvertently drool? When and where? if i'm sleeping or zoning out and my mouth is open, but not often
How often do you shower/bath? every two or three days
Do you shower after exercising or any type of physical activity? yeah, if i feel particularly gross.
How often do you wash your hair? as often as i shower
How often do you wash your face? almost daily
How often do you wash your hands? almost constantly :P
How often do you wash your feet? as often as i shower
Do you wash between your toes? not specifically
Guys, how well do you clean your penis? Do you pull back and clean the crevice behind the head?
Girls, how well do you clean your vagina? Do you push aside your labia to clean around your clitoris? yes, i use feminine wash all over
How well do you wash your butt crack and asshole? very well, with the same ph-balanced feminine wash
How often do you get pimples? How do you deal with them? i have naturally pretty clear skin, but i do get a blemish here and there, and have a bad habit of picking and squeezing
Do you ever fart in public? Where and among whom? only accidentally
Do you ever pick your nose in public? Where and among whom? yes, haha, when no one's looking.
How often do you clean your ears? about as often as i shower
Do you wipe your ass with toilet paper? Or do you use water? tp. sadly bidets aren't really a thing in the us
Do you always wash your hands after peeing? almost always
Do you always wash your hands after pooping? yes
Do you always wash your hands before preparing dinner? yes
Do you always wash your hands before eating dinner? usually
How often do you trim/clip your fingernails? once every couple weeks...
How often do you trim/clip your toenails? reaching them is a pain. i did it today but i really only do it every month or so...
Do you ever have dirt under your fingernails? yeah, but i clean under my nails regularly, as a semi-conscious habit
Do you ever have dirt under your toenails? yeah, but i clean them, too, once in a while
How often do you find visible marks of dirtiness in your underwear? ...too often
Do you put on clean underwear every day? yes. although sometimes if i'm lazy (and i know i put on clean ones before bed) i'll wear the ones i slept in
Do you put on clean socks every day? on days i wear socks, yes
How often and how much do you sweat? When? i don't really sweat a lot, because i don't do a lot of strenuous physical activity. but i do sweat a bit when it gets hot
Do you use deodorant? when i remember. i don't have a b/o problem, so i can go without
Do you always cover your mouth and nose when you sneeze? yes
Do you always chew with your mouth closed? i try
Do you sniffle instead of blowing your nose?
dreadinterest is offline   Reply With Quote