View Single Post
Old 02-17-2021, 02:21 AM   #1
CassieCooms

Color Wheel 22 f: Need Dares for 7 Days of Punishment

My 23rd birthday is coming up in over a little over a week & my partner has something “orgasmic” planned for me (that is all they’ll tell me). The catch is that I still have to earn my day of pleasure by surviving a week of punishment.

My partner has asked that you guys come up with some of the punishments I have to withstand each day leading up to my b-day. They have a few ideas in mind but they find the idea of letting strangers control what happens to my body arousing (& so do I)

Guidelines/rules/limits/extra info
- Something that causes slight pain is encouraged, but nothing that draws blood or pierces the skin
- Nothing involving bodily fluids please
- No diapers
- Preferably something that involves no or low amount of noise (there are other people in the house - I do have a gag tho)
- Some of my kinks you can work with: sensory deprivation, bondage, edging, orgasm control, gagging, Humiliation, whip, wax-play

This is starting on February 20th & will continue through the 27th. These punishments will/can happen at any point of the day & go on for any amount of time; it will be at my partners discretion.

We look forward to seeing what you come up with
CassieCooms is offline   Reply With Quote