Thread: twins
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2021, 08:42 PM   #9
i am derek

About five minutes later the boot opened and Kim could feel hands being put around her shoulders as she was pulled out of the car boot and made to stand up next to the car as her blindfold was removed to let her see where she was.

As Kim looked around nervously she didn’t recognize where she was but she could see that she was not alone. Surrounding her was seven girls dressed in school uniforms that she had recognized from visitors that played a netball game at her school last year. The school was from four towns away from where I lived but far enough away so no one from my town or me knew them.

“So you were serious about this slut then” one of the girls said to Joan as she looked over at Kim’s red face as she knew soothing was going to happen to her soon but she didn’t know what.

“Do you know where you are Kim?” Looking around Kim could see that she was standing out the front of a large house just on the edge of a town with what sounded like a party coming from within. “I don’t know where I am” Kim said then the other girl started to talk again. “You’re the special guest at my party today so let’s go inside but before we do I think w should get you dressed for the party now stand completely still or you will be punished later in a way that you will never live down.

Kim looked around to see that the nearest house on the street was down the road about fifty meters with no lights on. She knew the other girl was serious so she just had to stand there behind the car standing on the street and waited to see what would happen next but she already had a bit of an idea that she would have to embarrass herself at the party.

The girl took hold of Kim’s shoes and took them off followed by Kim’s socks then dropped them into the car boot. Next she undid Kim’s shorts and slid them down her legs and over her feet placing them in the boot with Kim’s shoes and socks. “Ok Joan take off her handcuffs so she can take off her t-shirt and bra and put them in the boot please.” Joan undid the handcuffs and Kim removed her top and bra leaving her standing out in the street in daylight dressed only in a pair of blue cotton panties hoping no car or person went by and seen her almost naked body.

Looking over Kim’s embarrassed situation the girl put a grin on her face then closed the car boot so as Kim couldn’t get to her clothes and told her to walk with them into the house to get the entertainment started.

(I will be taking a break from this story for a while due to writers block and to work on a different story I’m writing but you’re welcome to give me suggestions and ideas via pm's for this story for when I come back to it later on.)
i am derek is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to i am derek for this post: