Thread: twins
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2021, 01:41 AM   #6
i am derek

THE NEXT MORNING

Karen, Joan and Kim had been up at seven o’clock getting ready for their big day still nervous and a little scared about what they would be doing for their initiation and to make things worse Joan had been on the phone to another club member who was on loud speaker so as Karen and Kim could hear their rules were for today.

Rule one, you both have one last chance to pull out of the initiation after you hear the next rules but if you decide to turn up at the clubhouse there will be no backing out no matter what because if you do then we will make your life a misery for a long time for wasting our time.

Rule two; there will be some nudity and exhibitionism in the initiation.

Rule three; there will be some sex involved.

Rule four, the first session each will be preformed separately. Kim will be taken somewhere for the main initiation while the Karen will spend the initiation at the clubhouse naked and doing housework as a maid or anything else the members ask you to do then the next day Karen will do her main initiation and Kim will be naked at the clubhouse.

Rule five, seeing Kim is doing her initiation first under no circumstances will Kim discuss any part of her main initiation with Karen until Karen finishes her initiation no matter how bad it was so as to keep it a surprise for her.

Rule six, for the next two weeks of the initiation you will you will refer to all the members as Miss unless the ask you to call them something else.

Rule seven, nothing will happen where your family or people you know can see you but you will both be embarrassed and humiliated and you may even feel ashamed at the end of the initiation.

“Now you girls have heard the rules have a think about then and if you are still determined yo join then I will see you later this morning.” Said the girl on the other end of the phone ten she hung up leaving Kim and Karen to think about if they still wanted to join the club then both deciding that no matter what they had thrown at them they were determined to show them that they were worthy of joining the club.

Karen, Kim and Joan arrived early at the clubhouse at the abandoned building and as they climbed through the hole in the fence they could see the other girls waiting around a big wooden table and chairs with a black bag sitting on top of the table. When they got closer the other girls circled Karen and Kim while Joan sat on the chair to watch how the proceedings would go.
i am derek is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to i am derek for this post: