Thread: twins
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2021, 10:59 PM   #1
i am derek

Default twins

Joan stood at the front door of her house watching as her two identical twin cousins Karen and Kim taking their bags out of the car and started to carry them into the house and up to their room where they would be living from now on.

Karen and Kim were one year older then Joan and were so identical it was very hard to tell them apart. They both stood 150 centimeters tall with strait red hair that came down to their shoulders. They both had slim body’s and B cup breasts and had a row of freckles across their noses and really the only way anyone could tell them apart was that Karen was wearing a baseball cap and Kim wasn’t.

Joan had been expecting Karen and Kim to be moving in to live with her and her mother for a few months now and had been corresponding with them every day telling them about herself, the town and her friends.

A week later and once settled in to their new home the three girls were in Joan’s bedroom watching TV and chatting about the end of school and the summer holidays that were starting in two weeks.
“Come on Joan; tell us more about your friends and the club?” Karen asked Joan as both of them sat cross legged on her bad waiting to hear another story about Joan’s friends in the club.

“Well let me think, there was the time we all went to the creek just out of town on my friends farm and all went skinny dipping while no one was around in the middle of the day then one of us thought for something fun and exciting we walked nude across the farm until we could see the road again then got dressed.” Replied Joan hoping that was the sort of story they wanted to hear.

“Wow” Kim said in an exited voice. “Can we meet your friends and we’ve herd so many cool stories about the club we were wondering if there’s a chance we can be in it?”

“Maybe, I would have to talk to the other members and if they all agree then I will see if I can get you two into the club soon Joan said as she called her friend on the phone and told her about her twin cousins wanting to join and chatted to her for a while.

Once Joan hung up the phone she Said to the twins “well, I talked to my friend and she thinks it’s a good idea to meet you and see if you want to join the club on the provider that the other members think you are club material so after school tomorrow you can come to our clubhouse and meet everyone because it’s one of our members birthday and the club has a tradition for a member on her birthday but whatever happens at the clubhouse is a club secret and you cannot tell anyone or you will be banned from the club for life. Understand.” Wondering what happens on someone’s birthday they both nodded their heads in agreement.

“What’s the birthday girl going to get for her birthday?” asked Kim as they all got up to go downstairs for dinner. “It’s a secret but its different for each member so just wait untill tomorrow and see, now let’s get something to eat” Joan replied to the twins.

The next day after school Joan met up with the twins at the school gates and they all walked down the road and through the park then into an old abandoned building site with a big iron fence around it and a small gate where they could see Joan’s friend and some other girls all standing at a wooden picnic table that had been placed outside a toilet block that was in the middle of the courtyard.

“Hello girls I’m Tammy” said one of the girls as she looked over Karen and Kim. “Wow twins, you to look so much alike I can’t tell the difference” said Tammy. “They are exactly alike in every way so Karen has the hat on” relied Joan as the other girls gathered around and looked at the twins then turning their attention to Tammy who started to talk and said “I suppose we should get our club business over with then you can get to know Karen and Kim better so come on out birthday girl.”

The group fell silent as they all looked at the toilet door as a small framed girl slowly emerged completely naked with a red shade of embarrassment in both her cheeks and stopped when she reached the table with her head lowered slightly so as not to look the others in the eye.

Both Karen and Kim had never seen a naked girl that looked so pretty, especially one out in the open just standing there not even trying to cover her shame and they both giggled slightly at the naked girls embarrassment and then composed themselves again.

Tammy started to talk to the naked girl as the others just stood there and listened “As we all know it’s the birthday girls special day today and the club has a tradition of making birthdays special and memorable so for today’s birthday celebrations we all decided that the birthday girl has to receive a birthday spanking in her birthday suit out in the open courtyard, how many spanks depends on how old you are so tell everyone your age please.”

“Sixteen years old” she replied as Tammy sat on the table patting her lap as if to tell her to climb up there for her spanking. With a sigh she soon complied and was soon in position over Tammy’s lap with her bum slightly raised ready to get her calibrations over with as soon as possible.

Karen whispered to Kim “I can’t believe this, are they really going to do this to her just because it’s her birthday? “

“It looks like they are” Kim replied as they both were fixated on the naked girls beautiful nude body then waited in anticipation for what comes next.

“”Ready girls, sixteen birthday spanks now keep count for me please” as she lowered her hand connecting to the girls white silky bum cheeks making a loud noise and as she let out a smack squeal as the others started to count ONE, TWO, THREE, FOUR and so on until the now embarrassed naked girl had her sixteen spanks on her now red bum then as she got back up off Tammy’s lap.

She had one more surprise as they made her stand completely still with both hands on her head so as to leave her fully exposed to everyone as they all started to sing happy birthday to her then once her birthday task was over she walked back into the toilet block to get dressed again.

Once the birthday girl had returned fully dressed again Joan introduced Karen and Kim to everyone and they talked for a while before going back to their home.

That night while in Joan’s room watching TV and doing their homework the phone rang and Joan answered it and talked for a while in an exited voice then hung up. “That was Tammy on the phone and the girls in the club like you so if you like soon they want you to join if you’re interested?”

“Yes” Kin replied “we would love to hang out with your friends and be in the club.”

“Ok we will see about you being in the club soon but once you join there’s no backing out so you too have a think about it and let me know soon.”
i am derek is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to i am derek for this post: