Thread: A mixed bag
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2020, 07:48 AM   #14
sluttyone22
Baby Member

What's your favorite ice cream flavour?
Chocolate with blackberries (I make it myself, it`s a bomb)

What does your ideal sex partner look like?
She is slightly smaller than me (but about the same size with heels), has long straight hair, that she sometimes puts in a braid, and has a naughty smile of course

What's the last thing you learned?
How to make brioche bread

Your thoughts on anal?
I like it! I would like to achieve an anal-only orgasm, but I haven`t managed yet.

When was the last time you got drunk? How was it?

About a year ago. For the first part of the night: awesome. But I drank too much and couldn`t get an erection later with a girl

Describe the first time you had sex with a name of a song, book or a movie.
That was the first time, I don`t know haha. Foo fighters Shame I guess (Just the title applies)

Your earliest childhood memory?
Eating cake

What was the best dare you did on this site?
I pick dares that I really like, but none comes to mind as being the best. Not the best answer, I know

If you could keep any animal as a pet, what species would you pick and why?
A panda! They look adorable and funny.

You broke a major law. The judge sentences you to six weeks of a) daily whipping b) orgasm denial c) Giving daily oral sex to people whose gender/sex you're not attracted to d) no access to personal hygiene. Which one do you pick and why?

Daily whipping. I like pain, but if were too hardcore I would rather choose orgasm denial. c is not something I would like to do, and d is just.. gross..

How many books do you own and what genres are they?
Uff.. a lot. Fantasy, sci-fi, crimis, classics. I try to read different things, right now I`m reading 100 years of solitude by Marquez and I would definetly recommend.

Likes: tease&denial, cbt, anal, enemas, self-bondage, pain

Dislikes: ballbusting

Limits: showing my face, exposure, public, scat, A2M, family, illegal stuff

My toys: 3 plugs (s,m,l), vibrator, prostate vibrator, 5 dildos, steel chastity cage, panties, an enema kit and 3 ropes (3m, 5m and 10m long)
sluttyone22 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sluttyone22 for this post: