Thread: A mixed bag
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2020, 04:00 PM   #6
amethyst353
getDare Sweetheart

What's your favorite ice cream flavour? brownie chunk

What does your ideal sex partner look like? tall, tattooed, and just barely on the fem side of androgynous

What's the last thing you learned? the smoke that comes when you blow out a candle is vaporized wax

Your thoughts on anal? it's not bad, but also like not worth the effort

When was the last time you got drunk? How was it? Years ago and probably not great? For a long time I used alcohol to numb depression and now that I am a mostly happy person I don't want to mess with it.

Describe the first time you had sex with a name of a song, book or a movie. "Cringe" by Alkaline Trio. Partially because the title was accurate and partially because it is an appropriate band for how painfully scenester we looked.

Your earliest childhood memory? Falling out of a treehouse

What was the best dare you did on this site? Giving someone teamviewer access while I was locked away from reach but could see the screen with a timer padlock

If you could keep any animal as a pet, what species would you pick and why? Cat because low maintenance

You broke a major law. The judge sentences you to six weeks of a) daily whipping b) orgasm denial c) Giving daily oral sex to people whose gender/sex you're not attracted to d) no access to personal hygiene. Which one do you pick and why? B because C and D are not tolerable and not A because I want to be able to sit

How many books do you own and what genres are they? I only own about 2 book shelves worth, mostly academic theory books that are remnants from my grad school days, but my partner has hundreds. We have three 7-foot-tall bookcases filled with her books in our office.

loves: humiliation, gags, bodywriting, bondage, games
limits: pics with face, messing with sleep, public, heavy blackmail, videos, permanent, scat, extreme pain Note: I transitioned years ago - wearing women's clothes isn't a dare. If you give me a sissy-themed dare, I will ignore you.

Full likes/limits | Toys/Items I Own | PM Dares (friends only for a bit) | My current rules
amethyst353 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to amethyst353 for this post: