View Single Post
Old 06-14-2016, 01:15 PM   #1
Captain0blivious

Male Control my (diapered) camping trip!

Hey Everyone,

I'm going to be going camping (probably for just one night, maybe two, I haven't decided yet) sometime in the next week or two. For a while now, I've been wanting to try going on a trip with only diapers for underwear (oops, I left all of my real underwear at home!!! :O).

What should I do for this camping trip? I'll be accepting most any dares that are within my limits, and then maybe even some limit-breakers if they're well-made dares.

Do I need to wear diapers during this trip? What kind of tasks do I need to complete while camping? You get to choose! A list of most of my supplies is below.

Diaper Supplies: ABU Simple, ABU Cushies, Confidry 24/7s, Bambino Teddies, several plastic pants (including a pair of locking ones), Depend Silhouette, and few Snuggie Overnights

AB Supplies: Pacifiers & Tethers, Bottles, Footy Pajamas, Onsies, Powder, Wipes, Baby Oil, Diaper cream, etc.

Other Supplies: Enema Bottle, refried beans, plugs, access to any normal grocery or drug store, camera & tripod & remote trigger, normal clothes, etc.
- Fake messes (that end in diapers)
- Diaper humiliation

Negotiable Limits
- Long term
- Risk of being caught
- Evidence pics
- Leaking

Hard Limits
- Illegal, immoral, unconsenting
- Social suicide, face pics, etc.
- Unhealthy/harmful
- Cross dressing, scat, sexual stuff