View Single Post
Old 06-14-2013, 12:57 AM   #1
caycay

Default Truth or dare with my sisters friends?!

Chapter one

Hi my name is christopher it is the beginning of summer , and tonight my sister, katie, is going to have a small party with just three of her closest friends danyielle, brook, and Jesse. Normally she wouldn't be able to but mom and dad won't be home until school starts, so Katie obviously decided to take advantage. I hear the doorbell ring so I walk over from my room to see that Jesse got here early I'm happy because I've had a crush on her for years now. I say hi and invite her in.
"Do you want something to eat or drink I can go make it real quick" I ask. "Not now" Katie said.
You see I lost a bet with her yesterday so today I will be their party favor I think is what Katie called it. I'm basically supposed to make sure they all stay happy and everything. Seems simple enough.
The doorbell rings again and standing there is danyielle and Brooke.
Brooke pushes me aside and runs to hug Katie, and danyielle gives me her purse. Katie yelled at me to go put it in her room.
After I finished I came back in to find they were playing truth or dare I thought it was just something between friends and. They would order each other to do things so I started to walk to my room.
Katie ran up and grabbed me, and threw me to her friends who made me sit down to play too. Brooke automatically asked me truth or dare. Obviously I said truth because no one picks dare the first round.
"What do you think we will do to you tonight" asked Brooke." I don't really know" i said.
Katie and danyielle laughed. Now I think something bad might happen

if interested contact me at myselfiskool
caycay is offline   Reply With Quote