Thread: Fiction: Bad Girl
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2021, 10:40 AM   #20
Whispering Dom

I open my eyes, turn to the side and see you there. I must have fallen asleep too. I wonder what the time is.

I’d taken the towel off you and lifted you onto the bed, then got on next to you and pulled the sheet over us. I’d watched you as you slept, and obviously drifted off myself. I think I’ll let you sleep in here with me tonight. You’ll be going tomorrow, back for another week at college, but you’ll be back next weekend. Maybe sooner. I guess I’m going to have to think of what I’ll do with you next weekend. I kind of hope I haven’t set too much of a precedent! Whatever it might be, it won’t be a repeat of this one. You are breathing quietly, your eyes darting around beneath their lids, obviously dreaming. Idly I wonder what you are dreaming about. Just having you close to me like this is turning me on again.

Gently I pull the sheet away, looking at your naked body, feel my arousal growing fast. I want you again. Already. Well, I doubt you’ll mind. I reach my hand out and stroke your skin. I let it drift up to your breast and feel your nipple stiffen as I run my fingers over it. I look at your face, you are still asleep, still dreaming. I run my fingers down your tummy, gently rubbing your smooth pubic mound. I look up as you moan softly in your sleep. I keep rubbing gently, you stir slightly and your legs spread. I need no other invitation. I chuckle quietly to myself, I need no invitation, I’m your Dom and can have you when and where I please. My hand slips between your legs and I brush your lips as you moan again.

I push my fingers gently between your lips. You are already wet. I think I need to ask you what you were dreaming about. I start to stroke you and I hear your breathing change. I look up at your face. Your eyes are still closed, but you are awake now. I see your lips form a small, contented smile. I keep stroking. Your legs spread wider and you sigh with pleasure, and finally your eyes open and I see you looking up at me.

“Hey…” You say quietly, and then your eyes close again. I stroke you faster, and I feel you bucking your hips gently. Your breathing gets faster and it spurs me on to stroke faster. I slip fingers inside you and you lift your hips up and arch your back and let out a soft moan. I bring them back out and return to your clit. I am rubbing you fast now, and your body has started to writhe with pleasure. I watch you intently, love to watch you as you orgasm, you look gorgeous. Your breathing gets faster, I know it’s imminent, and you shudder as you climax, your mouth open, crying out softly. Slowly I let my hand slip away, and I watch you as your breathing slows and you come back down. I smile to myself, that’s three and counting. You really are a sexual dynamo when you’re here with me. I don’t know whether to feel proud that I seem to turn you on so much. Or just lucky. Finally you open your eyes, look at me and smile.

“Thank you Sir.” You say. I smile at you. “Today, this afternoon was wonderful.” You pause, looking at me. “I’m sorry about earlier… It won’t happen again, I promise.” I stroke your face. You pause, lower your eyes then look back up at me. “And so was yesterday, but in a different way.” There’s a long pause. “You know I never cum without your permission, don’t you.” I look at you, wondering what exactly it is you are saying, we’ve never discussed what you do or don’t do when you’re not here, but I think you’re telling me you don’t cum during the week. No wonder you are always wanting orgasms when you’re here. I almost feel bad for the teasing and denial yesterday. Almost.

“Really?” I say. You nod. “How long has that been going on?” I ask.

“Since I started coming here.” You say. “That’s why I’m always so horny when I’m here with you.” You blush and I laugh quietly.

“But we never talked about that.” I say.

“I know.” You pause. “But I wanted to, it just felt right.” I smile. You look so sexy lying there, post orgasm. I’m hard again, I lean over, kiss you on the mouth then roll myself on top of you. You just look up at me, a small smile on your face. I push your legs apart with my knees, feel you spread them, and slowly I push myself into you. You arch your back, close your eyes and let out a quiet sigh.

I slowly pull myself back out until only the head is inside you. I hold it there. You open your eyes, look at me then sigh quietly as I push slowly back in. I start to fuck you slowly, feel you lift your legs up and wrap them around me. You are breathing faster again. Yes, I think, your self enforced abstinence really does leave you wanting more when you’re here with me. No complaints from me on that front. I slip my hands underneath you, grab your gorgeous butt, pushing my fingers between your cheeks and stroking your asshole. You let out a gasp of pleasure. I’m almost tempted to stop, roll you over and fuck it. But fucking you like this is exquisite, and I am pretty sure you’re going to cum again, and I don’t want to deny you that.

You are panting as I move in and out of you, your eyes still open, looking at me. I’m so close, can tell from your breathing that you are also. I see that vein start to push out on your forehead, I smile to myself, push myself deep inside you and climax. You cry out quietly as you feel my semen pulse into you and orgasm again, and I slump down on top of you, both of us breathing hard. We lay like that for a long while, I feel your hand stroking my back. Finally I roll off you.

I’m done, just want to sleep. I stare at the ceiling, let my mind wander back over the weekend, smile to myself. I turn to tell you that you will stay here with me tonight, but you are already asleep, breathing quietly, your eyes flickering again beneath their lids, dreaming again already. It’s Ok. I reach down and pull the sheet up to cover you, to cover us. I lay back down, staring again at the ceiling, wondering what I’m going to do with my bad girl next weekend and wait for sleep to take me too.

The End
Whispering Dom is offline   Reply With Quote