View Single Post
Old 08-03-2022, 08:42 PM   #15
LockedJock
Baby Member

Default Lost bet with friend and had to insert foley catheter

Lost bet with friend and had to insert foley catheter into my urethra all the way into my bladder. These has a balloon device that inflates once all the way in that makes it impossible to remove. Google it to see what I am talking about if you do not know what a foley catheter is. I really did not think my friend would really make me do it, he did. I had already lost another bet that I had made with him. I was made to lock a chastity cage on my penis. I gave up erection / orgasm control, along bladder control for over a week to him. I like chastity play so that part was not too bad. At first, I was very upset by giving over total control of my penis to someone else but actually was kind of arousing after I got use to the feeling of the catheter. It did not hurt too bad during insertion. But it did hurt badly when removing the catheter though! It also burned when I pissed the next few days. I want to get him back, but he always seems to win whatever bets we agree on. So, I have been reluctant to bet anything with him.