View Single Post
Old 07-29-2020, 11:27 PM   #3
leadbet

Not a lazy question at all.

Looking back. I don't feel like the site itself has changed much. There are some new people that have brought a lot of positive energy and some old ones who are a lot of fun.I think what has changed more is me, I spend a lot more time on here now then I used to. I have built a routine around reading the dares and truths, then popping into chat. I don't do as many of the dares as perhaps I used to, but I suppose now I am looking more for connection than activities, so what has changed is more me.

Do I miss the "old times"?-No, there was a lot of novelty when it was all super new and surprising, but I like that I've been able to make some connections and have people that I can interact with on a casual and regular basis.

Getdare has helped me explore my kinks. I have met several very patient switches and dommes who have taught me a lot. I've always enjoyed reading the content and found it really got me thinking about what I like and what I don't like.
Likes: cfnm, playful humiliation, exhibitionism, voyeurism, predicament, femdom, some pain some times is ok trying new things, people with senses of humor toys:cockring, plugs, dildos, beads, mini vibes, cam, feeldoe, collar.

Dislikes: spanking, clothespins, photos

Limits: social suicide, fluids/blood, shaving,

Send me a PM or call me a "SLUT" in getdare chat and I'll edge once. (Max of 2 per person/day)
leadbet is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to leadbet for this post: