View Single Post
Old 12-20-2020, 09:00 AM   #28
PredicBabe

Sorry for the delay!! I did the 2nd day of the dare yesterday (yes, I know that's a day late), but it got so late and I was so tired that I went straight to bed without writing the report. So, here it is!

This time, I joined several dares in one and had to spend 30 mins with the medium plug in, then keep it for 5 mins with the widest part stretching me, and then try the big plug.

So I popped the medium plug in and kept tidying up the room till the 30 minutes were up. This was fairly easy since I am very used to the medium plug. Once the time was out, I got on fours on the bed and slighly pushed the plug till the widest part stood stretching me, and kept it there (with the help of my hands) for 7 mins total. At first, it felt like a bit of a stretch, but that feeling subsided quite quickly, and it was an easy thing too.

Then it came the difficult part - I had decided to try and get the whole plug in me this time. Although it had been agreed upon, I could not find a way to successfully attach the plug to a vertical place that would make insertion easier, so I did it as I had the last time -by sitting on the plug on a chair.
I lubed the plug properly, placed it on a chair and sat on it. The plug slided it quite faster than the last time, and instead of taking me some time to reach the widest part, this time the wide part was stretching me in less than 2mins.
However, the wide point still felt like too much, and I had to put the weight on my legs and arms. I did as told, and squeezed and relaxed my ass around the plug 15 times to help the stretch, but when I let myself go down on the plug again I felt a little sting, so I ended up deciding not to force it. I stood on the plug, pushing down gently to see if I could make it go a bit deeper, but again the inner sphincter wouldn't let it through.

By the end of the 15 minutes I stood up. My ass felt stretched, even more than yesterday, but thankfuly it did not hurt. So I wrapped it up and called it a session.

Now, I know I have skipped a day. It's up to you all to decide if I should be punished for it or if I should just move forward to today's session. You can also add anything you'd like to the next session, either to make it easier or to make it "more difficult" (you know what I mean).

PredicBabe is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to PredicBabe for this post: