View Single Post
Old 05-23-2021, 03:21 PM   #39
perkygirlie
Prodigy

Send a message via ICQ to perkygirlie Send a message via AIM to perkygirlie Send a message via Yahoo to perkygirlie
Question Questions

I humbly beg Marv or a Dom(me) well-versed in this thread to answer/rule on a few questions I have. I tried looking up these tasks in the old thread, but the task numbers don't seem to line up with post numbers in that thread.
  • Task #313 Loads of cum swallowed. Does that include girl cum? A full load would I assume mean whatever went in my mouth while She was sitting on my face.
  • Task #315 Some of the "29" tasks refer to sessions, and that there has to be a break between, while others don't mention such breaks. This issue comes up in a few others below. In this case, do multiple hours gagged count as (number of hours *2) sessions, or as one single session?
  • Task #325 10 hours in GetDare chat "naked". I'm in almost permanent chastity. Can "naked except chastity belt" count as "naked" for this (and in any other case whete "naked" is required?
  • Task #333 sessions of 29 minutes naked with hands cuffed behind back. Same questions as Task 315 & 325: Do multiple hours count as multiple sessions of 29 minutes, and does having a chastity belt count as "naked"?
  • Task #339/340, Question 1: By "tied", do you mean only rope, or does does cuffing in the same position count?
  • Task 339/340, Question 2: Hogtied is behind-back wrists or elbows to ankles or knees. Frogtied is thigh to ankle. If I had ankles, thighs, and wrists all bound to a single point, can I count it as both hogtied and frogtied?

Spoiler:
If you're in a denial thread, add 3 days of denial. :sado:
This spoiler only counts once per thread per day.

Last edited by perkygirlie; 05-23-2021 at 04:10 PM.
perkygirlie is offline   Reply With Quote