View Single Post
Old 04-12-2024, 08:21 AM   #15
ToiletTasteTester

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyDoIThinkThisWay? View Post
Before I post the dare, I wanted to know what your limit is for being in public places. I know you mentioned you don't do openly public but would something in the woods be acceptable for example?
I have something I would like for you to try but I understand that it might not be for you. Although your owner would potentially have a lot of control over the specifics of this challenge so I expect they would use their own discretion.

P.S. This would be by first ever request, I am newer than new to all this.
Unfortunately I don't really have very many options for specifically private woods super close to me, I am mostly near a city, but I'm sure I could think of place that would work for whatever you're thinking :3 if you want to send the task and just specify "somewhere outdoors and private" I can do my best to make it work! And yes I'm sure he would love having control over whatever parts of it you would like him to. He will probably just pick the meanest option though so xD if you don't want that then I would recommend specifying everything yourself <3 also welcome to get dare! I'm fairly new too so don't worry, the account is old but I've only really done two posts xD.

“Passion has little to do with euphoria and everything to do with patience. It is not about feeling good. It is about endurance. Like patience, passion comes from the same Latin root: pati. It does not mean to flow with exuberance. It means to suffer.”

― Mark Z. Danielewski, House of Leaves

Hello I'm Yelena! I'm 21, female, Deaf, and owned by Nihil. I do not take or send pictures, and will not respond to unsolicited DMs. Want to know more about me? Please AMA!
ToiletTasteTester is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ToiletTasteTester for this post: