View Single Post
Old 07-12-2023, 08:49 AM   #11
ToiletTasteTester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beadman View Post
What's one thing you want done to you that you haven't had done?
What's your favorite sex position?
What's your biggest turn-on?
Big spoon or little spoon?
Favorite place to be touched?
What's your favorite type of foreplay?
What's something that gives you butterflies?
Do you prefer to give or receive?
What's something you secretly fantasize about?
Strangest item you've ever considered using as a sex toy?
What's something people would be surprised to know about you?
Are you a spitter, swallower or painter ?
Have you ever sent someone a nude pic?
Have you ever had phone sex? cam sex ?
Most orgasms in one sex encounter ?

https://dirtycode.io/

fill out your dirty code and post the link
I can tell these are copied and pasted because some of them don't make sense given my post and previous answers, but I'm still required to answer them and will happily do so :3.

This ones tough, I have done almost all of my fantasies I had growing up. Little Yelena would be proud. I'm not sure I have an answer for this. I'm sure there are things, but I just don't know what they are yet!

Bound :3

Denial xD

The smallest possible spoon.

Interestingly, my hip. For some reason that spot makes me shiver. Not really sexually it just feels so good. I've even discovered that I have phantom sense in VR for most of my body but especially my hip.

Kneeling at my partner's feet while being pet.

After leaving true sub-space and thinking back about just how little control I really had over myself.

What is the context? I prefer to give head than receive it, but I prefer to receive spanks than to give them. This question doesn't make sense without context.

Nothing I fantasize about is a secret. I've told my Dom everything I could about me when it comes to this kind of stuff, and I guess I will be required to tell everyone on here if I'm asked the right questions.

My Dom has had me fuck myself with zucchini before. I guess I wasn't the one who considered it an option, he was, but I think it still counts for the purposes of this question.

That I'm as kinky as I am xD. I don't super hide it really, it is a large part of who I am, but I would assume most people I interact with don't quite know the true depth of my depravity.

Swallow, of course.

My Dom, and only my Dom.

I'm Deaf so, xD no phone sex. Plenty of internet sex and kink sessions though, obviously. No cam sex either, but that's just because I hate my appearance and get anxious.

10 or so, but that was a long long time ago. Now I'm lucky to have one a month.

https://dirtycode.io/EKKVN
ToiletTasteTester is offline   Reply With Quote