Thread: 20s/ftm/AMA
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2020, 12:45 PM   #3
jehoftm

thanks for the response!

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulmaster23 View Post
What is the most risky dare you did?
Hmm, well I once whipped my pussy in full view of the balcony window here, which is the most risky in one sense. I've done a fair amount of secret-public too, which I like

Quote:
What is the most embarrassing?
I did a dare where I had to record audio of me begging to be hurt. It was incredible but also so embarrassing to say these things out loud and know there's a permanent recording of it.

Quote:
Describe yourself
I'm a medic, there's not much interesting to me other than that. Physically, I'm a bigger buy for sure but not badly proportioned I don't think. Barrel chested, beard, a meaty pussy

Quote:
Describe how your normal outfit is
Other than uniform, usually bluejeans and a button down if I'm leaving the house. I don't like to spend time on clothes, I want it to be simple and comfortable. In the house I tend to wear a t-shirt and boxers, it gets hot and plus I can put on jeans and shirt over that and be presentable

Quote:
Do you masturbate often?
god yes, every day at least. Twice a day on average I'd say, though in quarantine it's been much more.

Quote:
In your description says that you are female-to-male, how far did you go in the changing?
I've been on testosterone for about 8 years, and had a double mastectomy about 6 years ago - they cut the boobs off, basically. T gives me a massive libido and also means my clit is huge because T is essentially telling my body to grow a dick. About the size of a pinky finger when fully erect, girthier at the top. I probably won't ever get lower surgery, I don't feel a need for it the way I did with top surgery and T, and I like my hole! If I did it would probably not be the full thing, but the type where they make the clit into a micropenis.

Thanks for the questions!
Kik: cunt4abuse

Brief Likes: pussy & clit torture, stretching, cock worship, tasks, online exposure, denial, humiliation, free use
Brief Limits: anal, blood, scat, pee, permanent, nipple pain, ageplay, real life, sissy/feminisation, WAM
Toys and Full likes/dislikes/limits

PM Dares /// Rules

About me: UK, trans man, he/him, gay, Sex Map, BDSMLR, BDSM Test
jehoftm is offline   Reply With Quote