View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 11:16 PM   #3
This-Girl

Default Why Not?

1. does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? About 50%
  2. have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? Yes
  3. have you ever flashed? No
  4. have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? Nope
  5. have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? Yes, completely accidental to!
  6. have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? Yes
  7. have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? Not that I know of
  8. have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? Yes, but it was briefly because I had to change clothes. Thankfully we were out camping lol.
  9. have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? No
  10. have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? Nope
  11. have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? Nope
  12. have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? No
  13. have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? Nope
  14. have you ever tied yourself up outside? Yes
  15. have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? No
  16. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? Only if I REALLY trusted the person
  17. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? Same as above.
  18. have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? No
  19. have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? No
  20. does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? Not really. Not fond of public stuff.

Dislikes/Won't do: Public, Permanent, Enemas, Family, friends, illegal, extreme pain, Urine/Scat. Webcam, videos, or pictures

Done something wrong? Want a punishment? Fill the form out: http://jotform.us/form/40570846841155

http://i46.tinypic.com/314dx0w.jpg
This-Girl is offline   Reply With Quote