View Single Post
Old 08-19-2020, 02:09 PM   #54
ycoldwater
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irene View Post
Report walk 4: 19 Aug 2020

The dare was: go outside for the daily walk, bring with you clothespins, you have to be dressed like t-shirt, shorts and panties, and no more clothes.

1th person you meet, shirt go away, 2nd shorts go away, 3rd panties go away and 4th you put clothespins on nipples for 30 min, after 30 min you can remove clothespins and go back, and put clothes in the same order in the place you removed it.

I decided instead carring a bag, to leave the clothes just in place (and hide them a bit) so i have to pic them when i go back, i just han a little bag with clothespins (10), the phone and the home key.

As usual i started my barefoot walk on the gravel surronding my home, beimg barefoot for more than 12 hour yesyerday my feet were still sore, but i wanna try my endurance to the pain.

I took a path, not too busy, but risky.
Less than 10 minutes i got a friend of mine, a male guy i know from school.
“hey: why are you barefoot?” he asked… i said i enjoy walking barefoot.
After some chatter and pleasantries, he greeted me and continued on his way.

So, 1th person, shirt off.
I removed my shirt and rolled it in a ball, then left it under a bush.
I started walking a little more nervous, in short, I was topless, I honestly didn't know if the purpose of the challenge was to be seen naked or to escape any people.

It had not been 10 minutes that I hear footsteps along the path, I decide not to show my breasts out, so get off the path, obviously a move that with feet still sore from yesterday's experience, was quite annoying.
Another former male classmate of mine walked along the path, whistling.
The thing was actually suspicious.

Anyway, the second person, so shorts out.
I rolled them and hid them under another bush.
Now I was in underpants, to the disappointment of many, I don't have the super sexy underpants that many girls use, I mainly have sports underpants, tight but very covering.

So the walk starts again, even more nervous, only a pair of painties was between me and my nudity, and i have the real risk to meet people.
It was really exciting, I kept thinking to myself that I didn't notice someone coming and found myself having to explain why I was half naked in the woods.

People talking… just ahead, the 3th person (or persons) was friendly talking loudly and allowing me to hide again.
I didi t carefull, to not hurt too many my feet, but… WTF another guy from school, talking at phone walking to the path.
At the moment I thought about a school meeting that they didn't warn me about.

The thing was increasingly suspicious.

This time, however, it was the panties that went away, to be rolled up and hidden (inside a bag) between the roots there is a tree.

And then we go again, naked in the woods.

I started walking again, this time I was not nervous, I was terrified that someone would see me.

The fourth person was not as kind as the others, as he jumped out of a bush and stood in front of me, grabbing my wrist before I could escape.
The fourth person, however, knew me well, and for this he allowed himself to grab me, he was a friend of mine, as well as a classmate.

“Gotcha!” She said. “I'm the fourth person, come on, put those clips on your nipples, I'll keep the time.”

Now the mystery has been revealed, this friend of mine has stalked me on the forum, so now I will have to expect some surprises during the giving, but I must say that I don't mind much, they could be much more dangerous strangers.

Obviously I was very embarrassed, in short I have never been shy, and many who know me have seen my naked body, but the situation was different.
After a while, in fact, the other three appeared, just in time to see me placing the clips on my nipples.

My nipples were very hard with arousal and the clips squeezed very hard, a stabbing pain, each step, then, they moved causing me further pain.

It was a very long half hour, the four specially kept their eyes fixed on my breasts, on my groin (I was ordered not to cover me with my hands) and my butt.

During the half hour anyway they were removed after 15 minutes, some blood was passed, and then reapplied by them, however, but turned 90 °.
the process was painful and made me scream.

At the end of the ordeal I took off the clothespins, I was at the limit of endurance.
We started to go back, my only relief was the hope that soon I would have my clothes in the back, there was still a long time left in which their looks would have embarrassed me.

I was very excited to be seen naked, and at the same time embarrassed to death.

When I got to where I had my underwear, they had disappeared, or rather, one of them had picked them up.
"We have confiscated your clothes, we will give them back to you at the edge of the wood, but only if for that moment you propose a suitable penance for you"

So I had to take a punishment from them, and I had to be the one to choose it, and it had to be adequate, if I had been too little cruel, they would probably have left me naked.

In reality I might as well have gone home naked, maybe secretly, I've done it other times, but I liked the idea of the game.

The hope of covering me from their gaze vanished, we continued towards the end of the path (or the beginning?).
When we arrived it was my turn to tell them how they had tortured me shortly thereafter.

I decided for the tickle: "you can tickle me".
They accepted with joy, and since they had nothing to bond with I hoped that I could defend myself, ok 4 against 1, but at least I could try.

Unfortunately they had the idea of removing the laces from the boots they were wearing and tying me to the ground spread eagled between four trees.
Obviously spread eagled and stark naked, with my flower in display.

I don't know how long they tickled me, as well as touch me intimately, but I just know that I was exhausted at the fione when they released me and returned my clothes.
I loved every second of that torture, the feeling of not being able to do anything to escape or avoid, the feeling of not being able to resist, of being helpless and at their mercy.

Then i went home and took a cold shower.
Another great report - all my buttons are pushed...!
Intense body/spa treatment dares
Exhibitionism related to the above

As sub:
Likes: exercise control, bathing control (temperature, etc.), psychrocism, mild exhibitionism, orgasm instruction, full body sensations, writing

Dislikes: CBT, extended dares, complex and boring dares, dietary control

Limits: social or professional suicide, piercing, anal, dangerous/disgusting,
ycoldwater is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ycoldwater for this post: