View Single Post
Old 11-22-2018, 07:26 PM   #18
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Jane and Ann met up as agreed for coffee.
'Thing is,' said Ann: 'I've been having second thoughts as there's no knowing where it may lead. I've never done this before, but if I back out now all the others will think I'm a bit of a wuss. I come from a small village in the back of beyond and no brothers or sisters and no bloke has seen me naked since I was a baby, and I've not seen a naked male either, except in pix of course. And I'm nowhere near as good a games player as you are.'
'Yes, I'd not seen you around before. Are you a Fresher?'
'Yes, reading psychology. What about you?'
'Third year, reading law. In the Old Building.'
'Have you played a strip game before? '
'O yes. Not at Uni though. I played it three or four times when at school but at parties. Mixed boys and girls. I was 16 first time. Was a bit of a laugh. My best friend and I used to collude so we'd each know when the other was bluffing which gave us a huge advantage over the boys and we had other tricks like that. It could be called cheating, but we didn't care. Plus there were nearly always more boys than girls so we had an advantage there too as we'd only play if the game ended when the first person was in the buff. I never lost, though I did once have to take my bra off. The boys really got frustrated as we'd had the pants off more than one of them in earlier games and they wanted their own back. It was great fun. But if you do back off I'll not play if I'm the only girl so I'll have to back off too. I'd quite understand though.'
Ann paused.
Jane then resumed.
'Tell you what. I'll work something out with you. Say we're playing in a circle and there's one bloke between you and me. I can for instance give you a sign if I was bluffing. If he doesn't call my bluff (I can be very convincing) he's got to raise and almost certainly won't have them so you then call him and he's no chance.And I'll think of other ways to give you an advantage while you build up your confidence. I can look after myself. Worst comes to the worst I've also got a black belt in judo.'
'OK, said Ann. 'You're on.'

Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote