View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 05:26 PM   #33
Bloxo
getDare Devil

"I can't believe what their putting him through." Edward said through gritted teeth.
Giles looked over his shoulder,'he seems to be enjoying himself and your sister seems to be having a lot of fun too, I want to be him right now!"
Edward startled by this turned his head and could see his sister sucking away at John's cock in the distance, his stomach turned and he quickly turned away, 'what had gotten into Hana?' he thought to himself. He brought himself to turn his head again and could see Tina this time, chewing away at his arse, it was then that he felt a pang of jealousy, he bit his lip and turned away again. 'This game has been insane from start to finish, all it has gotten is ill feeling and pain.'
Giles eyed him for a moment, 'I've had a blast, what's not to like, have you ever watched girls doing half the things they have tonight? This is great!'
Edward met his gaze and then his eyes fell and he shook his head, he then decided that he was going to lay down, so he dug into the ground and rested his head, 'I'm going to rest until this is over, wake me.' He drearily instructed Giles.
'Yeah yeah...' He said distractedly as he watched the action, his eyes widened at what he saw next...
Beth and Laura had been kissing for a while now and were both burning up inside, Beth had lost the jumper and they were now both naked and rolling around on the floor in each other's arms, their hands running down each others backs, squeezing the flesh and causing a few scratches in the skin as they dug their nails in.
Beth took the next step and gradually slid her arm down Laura's back and her fingertips playfully danced over her bum, then across her pelvis to Laura's groin, she applied pressure with her fingers and pushed them down to her pussy, as she reached the folded entrance she suddenly became aware of how wet Laura was, she moved in for the kill and slid three of her fingers inside her.
Laura groaned in pleasure as she felt Beth's fingers inside her, she bit her lip slightly to supress a louder sentiment, she squeezed Beth tighter in arms and really dug her hands into the soft skin, one hand across Beth's back and digging into her side, the other had been positioned further south and that hand was leaving a red mark on Beth's fleshy hind quarters. 'OOO' Beth's fingers were sliding in and out of Laura's pussy slickly and Beth was going at a fair but steady pace, as she felt a sudden squeeze to her buttocks in addition she let out a small yelp of joy, as Beth had moved down slightly she was now kissing Laura's neck and Laura had her head buried in Beth's hair.
But suddenly Beth dropped further down Laura's body, leaving a bee line of kisses heading straight for the dripping twat. She soon found her head between Laura's legs, she nibbled at her lips teasingly for a moment and then taunted the interior with her tongue.
The sent and taste of Laura's cum filled Beth's senses, the aroma turned her on more and she was soon penetrating her as deeply as she could with the tongue while she gripped Laura's clenched buttocks hard.
Laura started to pant, the intense pleasure was filling her up inside and she was full to the brim, she gripped the grass hard bracing herself and then it felt like an explosion of ecstacy as she came hard. She couldn't keep it quiet anymore as she let out a great gasp as her body was shaking itself to climax, the cum inside her gushed over Beth's face, who lifted her head and smiled at Laura, who still desperatelt horny had to taste Beth...

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote