View Single Post
Old 10-27-2020, 10:01 PM   #5065
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexyplant View Post

You will get to experience one of my favorite activities: cold showers. You are to stand in front of the showerhead with as cold of water as you can possibly get it running down onto your cock. Then, you are to use an implement selected by chance: a spoon to hit your balls. You must hit your balls as many times as you can within 5 minutes.

Option 1 ...[/SPOILER]

Then you must rinse off and avoid touching your cock to edge, orgasm, or otherwise for the next three hours.
Cold showers may be one of Your favorite past times, but not mine! I will shortly add them to my limits list (i live at foothills of mountains and ice cold water, is just that - ICE COLD and too cold for this slut to bare. So i took a normal shower -- started nice and hot, but thought better of that thinking when it was time to change to cold, there would be too much of a temp change which would only make the cols feel worse. So throughout my normal shower, i gradually decreased the temp until i was finally ready to go all cold.

All cold, took my breath away at first but with shower head pointing straight down, cold water running over C&Bs, i took hard plastic spoon and started busting. Kind of strange, as balls were going numb quicker than normal between cold water and busts, but at same time, busts sting more than normal, i guess from a combo of the water and the busts together.

I had no way to time myself in the shower, but i do have a rather steady busting rate of about 1 per second. I had to force myself to go slow to maintain that pace because i wanted to go faster and faster (cold water edging me long). I stopped after 300 busts estimating the 5 minutes under cold water. I was ssooo cold!!! Although my balls were sore for a couple hours after the busts, I think the cold water detracted from the sting experienced while busting in the shower.

Thank You Sexyplant!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babygirlblackout View Post
Tie your balls up- put a few dabs of toothpaste on them

-100 with a wet wooden spoon
-50 with ice in a sock
— rub an ice cube on your balls for a few seconds
-100 quick slaps
-50 with ice in a sock
-100 with a wet wooden spoon alternating every 5
-5 hard slaps
-5 punches
Tied! Toothpaste!! Wet!!! Alternating balls!!!! Punches!!!!!

Seems the good Miss BGBO has been taking notes of fun things to do! The list, for me anyway, only got harder as I went through it. I was also rather wet as i dipped the spoon every 5 busts into a glass of water to ensure it was completely wet for the busts. This caused droplets of water to go all over me as i was busting, Plus an added benefit, busting with a wet spoon on top of my tied balls dabbed with toothpaste...pretty much adds s much fun to a task as one could hope for! And goes without saying (but I will anyway :-) ), my oh my, my balls are so sore, were deep red by the end of these busts!

Thank You Miss BGBO!

One old task to go: 5048 (SexyPlant)

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Spank / bust sets
- gD Blog: (6/6 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - Alted server (5/5 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - gD server (8/8 - COMPLETE)
- Sir M's "super set" (3/3) - COMPLETE
- Miss V's super set (1/2)

Last edited by pain slut joe; 10-27-2020 at 10:03 PM.
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote