View Single Post
Old 11-26-2023, 03:44 PM   #15
Lionsan
Fellow traveller

Default Blue is tagged

Blue Story 9

Blue is tagged
I was being bad and my Master is going to punish me. Master had commented how much he liked my smooth hairless cunt, the result of laser hair removal, of which I am very proud. I don't know what came over me, but this flipped a switch in me. I just wanted him to call me a dumb whore, nothing more than a set of wet holes and big breasts, and fuck me roughly. I was in full brat mode, pushing all his buttons, briefly Master even seemed genuinely angry. This drove me to be even more provocative.

Thus I found myself firmly secured to a punishment table, legs spread wide open for easy access to both my holes. Despite this, I continued to taunt him, until Master decided it was time to silence my whore mouth with a big ball gag. He proceeded to use his belt to strap both my breasts and pussy, before roughly fucking my ass. My pussy was dripping wet but he denied me, instead playing roughly with my clit and ass until I reached multiple orgasms.

Master left me secured on the table, exhausted from multiple forced orgasms. I was surprised when I heard male voices approaching. Master returned with a large bear of a man carrying heavy metal suitcases. This stranger was new to me but he walked between my legs, freed his cock, and without hesitation, started to roughly fuck my pussy. He gave me a good intense pounding before filling me with his cum. I could feel his warm cum starting to seep from my vagina.

He took a cloth and roughly wiped my pussy of cum, before pushing the cum soaked cloth back into my vagina to stop it leaking.

Using a pen he began to draw shapes on my lower abdomen, the area just above my pussy, while they both ignored my attempts to communicate through my gag. Master came over, approving the design and expressing satisfaction with both the artwork and font used.

Master approached me and softly said into my ear, "This will teach you not to be so vain".

I heard a buzzing sound and then there was a sharp pain as the man began working on me. I could just lift my head enough to see the tattoo gun at work. I guessed a word or phrase was being tattooed. Despite the pain, my pussy was a wet mess. He would occasionally pause, allowing Master to fuck me with one of my larger toys. The freshly tattooed area stung but the forced orgasms were necessary to satiate my needy pussy.

As the tattooing continued I tried to guess what was being written. Brat? Bitch? Slut? Whore? Free Use? FuckToy? Thinking about it turned me on even more.

The tattoo neared completion when I heard more voices - a man and a youngish-sounding female. A blonde girl, sporting large breasts and wearing a slutty yellow summer dress, approached to see my tattoo.

The blonde girl gasped and exclaimed, "That's so degrading!" before looking me in the eyes and saying "You stupid dumb whore." Her words were harsh but as she observed the completion of my tattoo, I noticed her hand moving between her legs and she played with her pussy beneath her short dress.

They all gathered around, admiring the completed tattoo. Master looked pleased. The three men then took turns fucking me raw. The young girl joined in, licked up every last drop of cum they left inside me. She even used her small hands to reach into my pussy to retrieve any remaining traces of their seed. By the time they finally released me from the table, I was a limp, exhausted rag doll.

Exhausted, I looked on as they announced it was now the young blonde girl's turn for her own tattoo session. She too was strapped down onto the table, whereupon the tattoo artist began to work his magic upon her delicate skin. I drifted off into a deep sleep before they finished tattooing and fucking her.

My tattoo healed over a few weeks. Now and forever, whenever someone has sex with me, sees my naked body, or even catches a glimpse under my short skirt, they will know exactly what kind of person I am. Every time I visited a doctor or used public changing rooms at the gym or swimming pool there was a new dimension as I became acutely aware of how my tattooed body now openly displayed my deviancy and pervertedness to those around me.

The blonde girl received an identical tattoo, and Master instructed me to dye my hair blonde to match hers. Now, we could easily pass as sisters. He has even given us both new names - Fuck Toy One for myself and Fuck Toy Two for her. He uses us together to entertain his friends. Master has become much stricter with us and I've never been happier.

We have been instructed to achieve an all-over tan, so we've been frequenting the nude beach together, proudly displaying our youthful bodies and matching tattoos.

As I gaze over at my sexy blonde twin lying beside me on the sand, I notice that she has a hand between her legs, playing with her pussy. I think, what a slut, with a sense of pride, it is a beautiful and liberated sight to witness. I reach out and hold her free hand, our fingers intertwining. I close my eyes and let my other hand slide down past my tattoo, my legs opening up in response, as we both begin to play with our pussies under the warm sun. I feel truly free in my sexuality. We are such sluts. We both take pride in submitting ourselves to Master's command to edge ten times while at the beach. I wonder if anyone is watching us sluts as we play with our pussies on the beach, I hope so.

Last edited by Lionsan; 11-26-2023 at 03:52 PM.
Lionsan is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Lionsan for this post: