View Single Post
Old 12-26-2021, 04:52 AM   #1
tararrar

Pencil 18/f Motivation for writing and maybe punishment

Hello people of GD, some of you might know me from my other ongoing thread (link in sig). After doing that one I realised that I like doing what you tell me to, and it also makes me work a lot harder than I would on my own.
So I'm back again looking for some guidance. I am studying biology and there are a couple of chapters that require rot learning, something I'm not very good at, my way of working through it is summarising the chapter and writing it down again and again till I remember. But as usual I've been lazy. So I would request you all to make me do it.
How this will work is for every post (excluding mine) I will write the whole summary once (it’s a pretty big summary about 3 pages, front and back). I will do the whole summary in one sitting with no breaks to ensure that I complete all of it.

You can post after every 2 hours or if another person (except me) has posted.

Now just that doesn't mean that I will be sincere so you can add one of the following in your post:
1. Be wearing clothes pegs on my nipples for the duration of the writing.
2. Be wearing rubber bands on my nipples for the duration of the writing.
(And yes before you all start worrying and telling me to not wear them for long durations, I know. I will stop when I start feeling numb and put them back on after a short break.)
3. Insert my vibe in my pussy for the duration of the writing. (It has 6 settings and 4 different patterns that go in cycles of low to high and back again. You can choose which one it has to be on.)
4. Insert a mascara bottle up my pussy for the duration of the writing. (It doesn't provide any stimulation, just fills me up.)
5. Putting that green scrubby thing in my bra cups or as a panty liner (or both) for the duration of the writing.
You can modify or combine any of those or add anything else that you can come up with that can be done while I'm writing at my desk.

I do only have household items except for my vibe so you’ll have to be a little creative if you come up with anything.
And I live with family so if you end up giving something like stay naked while doing it or whatever I’ll do yours a little later than the others (probably late at night or when no one’s home).

I also have practice tests every Monday and Thursday. So far my lowest score has been 53%, and the highest 82%. They’re made quite difficult for harsh analysis of our preparation. So if any of you have ideas for punishments for when I score under 65%, to keep me working hard, those are most welcome too.
tararrar is offline   Reply With Quote