View Single Post
Old 08-25-2020, 08:08 AM   #9
Vette

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyHelen2000 View Post
Here's a dare for you run: Go out early in a sports bra, thong and shorts. Find a sports field, tke your shorts off and do a lap without them, when you get back, take off your thong... If you do a lap bottomless, you can put the thong back on, if not then leave it for someone to find, put your shorts on and finish your run.
Yesterday was very hectic for me, as there was a widespread zoom outage throughout the country and then the entire school website system was down for a lot, so dares were the last thing on my mind most of the day. Instead, I did this dare and the two previous ones during the zoom call.
Shortly after waking up I pulled on a sports bra, shorts, my thong, and shoes and socks to get ready for the workout. I did the same ab workout in my room that I always do, stretched a little, then started my run. The run was much less scary than the one I did Saturday. It was earlier and I feel much more comfortable wearing panties and a sports bra than going without underwear in an almost see through tank top. I also didn't do the longer route so it only took me about 5 minutes to get out of the neighborhood, and only saw the women walking.
I went to the same part of the track to do the actual workout, then it was time for the dare. I ended up deciding to do the dare at the soccer field, not the track that I was already on. The soccer field further away and much less visible to the school, and it was around 8:15 at the time so I was terrified that staff would be showing up soon (school doesn't start here for another couple of weeks). Not to say that the soccer field was 100% safe, but I figured the only danger would be other people taking similar jogging routes to me. Also there is a road that is visible at one section of the field, but surely it was far enough away that even if someone did turn their head in my direction, they wouldn't see anything (right?...). I tried to get the first part down quick, as soon as I got to the field I essentially yanked the shorts off my legs and left them at a corner of the field. I started running around the field, definitely faster than my normal pace but nothing near a sprint, constantly looking left to right to make sure I was alone. Finished the lap in about 1:40 (field dimensions are almost the same distance as 1 lap around the track, or 1/4 mile). The came the decision. I stood at the corner where I left my shorts for probably 30 seconds trying to decide whether to take a bottomless lap or just throw the shorts back on and leave the thong.
Finally I decided I couldn't just lose the thong so after one more look around to make sure I was alone, I yanked the thong off and took off in a near spring around the field. I was so scared that someone would break the tree line mid lap to see a half naked teenager running around the soccer field. Also wearing a sports bra didn't help, since a t shirt or tank top or anything could at least cover a little bit or make someone question whether or not I was really nearly naked. Thankfully my fears weren't realized, and I finished the lap in 1:15 (probably the fastest I've ran over a distance since high school track was canceled). I almost fell down trying to haul the thong and shorts back one, but I made it without getting caught so I was fine.

After I got back home I ate, showered, and brushed my teeth, then sat down for my only class of the day, completely bottomless and with my "dildo" inside on me. I'd say it was more so funny than exhilarating or anything. I can't sit still very easily so every time I readjusted I could feel it inside of me. Also my teacher for some reason decided to call on me like 5 times, out of the 40 or so students in the class. My voice broke one of the times while I was talking but it was nowhere near a moan or anything so I doubt anyone could really have thought twice about it. Other than that, the class was pretty uneventful, but I really thought it was funny that there was a half naked girl sitting in the middle of a university zoom class and nobody but me would no (well, and anybody reading this).

Side note: Got the house to myself for a while this afternoon, dares will be done
Vette is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to Vette for this post: