View Single Post
Old 05-16-2018, 03:00 PM   #5
bigger-half
Account Banned

So first I rolled 1-1, so just 2 repeats. Then:
4 – 16 pegs
5 – 4 minutes
3 – Take each one off but say I am a good pain slut each time out loud.
, and:
1 – 6 pegs (should be 8 but I somehow managed to misread)
1 – 14 minutes
5 – Hit 4 clothes pins off with a ruler or slap them off rest gentle take off.
And 5 in the end, so poking between repeats.

I was excited because it's been so long since I've done a pain dare and just because clothespins are awesome.

It turned out the (classic wooden) pegs I just bought were laughably weak, so I had to help myself with some rubber bands. The result was (1) a lot of green (green rubber bands), fairly strong ones (some even wood-bending, so opened fully they weren't as wide as normally), (2) a few white, even stronger ones, that immediately had me panting from pain when I tested them on my inner thighs, and (3) one a bit looser red peg.

Now I was also a bit scared as I haven't played before with anything that bit so much.

I put 13 greens on my sides, nipple-inner arm lines and one on my belly button, the red one on my tongue, and two whites on my nipples. I was panting for most of the 4 minutes. I couldn't decide which ones were the worst. Taking them off was ok. Only opening the whites on my nipples really hurt. Poking afterwards did nothing to me with the exception of nipples, again. It was weirdly pleasant.

Now 14 minutes with 6 pegs so again, the red on my tongue, one white on my belly button, 4 greens on my nipples and sides. This was much easier that the previous round. The worst peg was the one on my tongue. It would move all the time and wouldn't stop hurting. After 14 minutes I gladly took them off from my tongue and belly button. It was pretty hard to bring myself to hit/slap the others off, plus they just wouldn't let go. It was a lot of pain. And the nipples were even worse.

Now there are four (sides and nipples) little bloody marks (no actual blood, just red marks) and many standard red ones everywhere. I still feel my nipples nicely. It was a challenge and a very nice dare. I might try the harder version when I'm in a mood for some pain again. Thanks!
bigger-half is offline   Reply With Quote