View Single Post
Old 04-13-2016, 12:01 PM   #22
SemiGolfBoy
getDare Sweetheart

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped?
Yes. I'd love to try that.

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?
Within limits only, and with trusted people or with one trusted person overlooking it and stopping others from going overboard.

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?
I'm not that much into chastity but yes except with a double of the key in case of emergency or in case it's not fun at all anymore for a reason or another.

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes?
No, public limit plus it's not that fun to me.

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently.
Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
No, public limit but mainly because it's not too fun.

6 Would you piss yourself in public.
If it's in a mostly desert place and where nobody knows me, I know it's public but I've already done it and I loved it.

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)?
Golden showers hell yes that's an extreme way to dominate me, drinking piss hell no.

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls?
Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture?
So I guess I have to adapt that one. No tits, but I have a miniature dick (too big to torture it the same as a clit) and a cunt. As long as there is zero health hazard and I can take baby steps cause I never tried, I'd do "dick and cunt" torture and the dick gets punished more.

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details.
If the Master is trusted and understands my limits and the importance of letting me do major tasks like everyday life and studying, yes. It would be a big experiment though and I would need a safeword. It would be very strong because knowing that they are all-powerful over me would already be very thrilling and humiliating before they even make me do anything.

10 Would you drive naked?
No.

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)
If nobody can catch me, I'd find it real fun. Example, outdoors in the countryside in a secluded place.

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?
anything with face or distinctive features or places, no. Otherwise not sure. It's very arousing but I'm still not sure if it's a good idea. Self destructing pictures that don't get downloaded/reuploaded by others though, yes, already did.

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?
No, I'm still too shy. I might (without face) one day, dunno.

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?
Body writing, yes it's a great humiliation. Shaving, only pubes, and it's still not nothing so it would have to be a long-lasting humiliation on purpose and I'd have to agree to that kind of thing to happen first. Anything else, well just look at my likes plus there are tons of things. Primarily verbal abuse yes.

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?
No, it sounds potentially dangerous even in a place nobody recognizes me.

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.
Doesn't turn me on anyway, but even if it did, no.

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?
No.

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit?
Yes, the limits are health hazards and painful or disgusting things. So nothing too big/long, nothing dangerous, nothing that hurts, nothing like insects or other ughs...

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?
I'm not sure I guess no.

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?
If it's safe and they're clean, yes. Huge turn-on to be a public forced whore. I hope the girls cum on my tongue, the guys, over my face.

My PM Dares! - Likes , punishments and Limits
I got RAPED HERE by Angel12345
Pussy last shaved: January 3 2019
A whole golf has 18 holes.
SemiGolfBoy is offline   Reply With Quote