View Single Post
Old 08-27-2018, 09:02 PM   #7
Nick wild
Distinguished Member

Here is my submission for the exploring my inner pet, completed to the best of my ability

Puppy(of course):
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=14293

Uncensored
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.p...ctureid=113066

So i got into pup mode as much as i could, naked on all fours wearing just a collar and socks on my "paws" to reduce dexterity. I dont have a plug so i guess im a tail-less pup. I set the timer on my phone using my nose to operate it and quicky started throwing and fetching the granola bar (i dont have any dog toys on hand) i managed 11 fetches. So i struggle with my phone to get "animals" by maroon 5 playing then to which i make soft whining noises to as i cant bark (im in a college dorm) but i make a medium volume howling sound when the song does. During the rest i do my 11 strokes of pawing off. And then crawled to the bathroom and made a soft yelp-ish bark when i go in. I took a couple lappes from the drink. Then head back out to the main part of my dorm, yelping through the door. i picked up the shoe with my mouth and placed it on the floor and lick it, then i rummaged head first through my dirty clothes for the underwear i wore all day today. I find them, made sure to grab them by the crotch and carried them over to where the shoes are, after putting them there i went back to the bathroom to mark my shower. I removed my paws, pissed, wiped myself off with some wet paper towels to remove splattered piss from my leg. Then i re donned my paws grabbed a towel to protect my doggy bed from what was about to happen.... my reward for using the toilet bowl happend. And i finished by licking up the reward as i believe a good pup should.

Kik: human_husky_pup

Limits: no public, no family/other people. No dares to buy things. Keep dares in my bedroom and bathroom

open to most sane and safe things

I have no female clothes.
I have a kilt, wrestling singlet, jockstraps, a loincloth, small dildo, lovsense edge (p-spot vibe), pup hood ,fox/pup tails, and a collar.

pics: (no face)

Body functions: piss and cum-not on clothes/furniture. Scat-no eating

Last edited by Nick wild; 08-27-2018 at 10:02 PM.
Nick wild is offline   Reply With Quote