View Single Post
Old 10-23-2018, 11:02 AM   #8
knorke
Glitter Princess

So I've spent about two and a half hours mostly on just sorting pieces on the weekend - find a few corner and side pieces, which I'm still missing some, but hey. All in due time, hopefully.

Here's where I'm at right now - pile on the right isn't really sorted much, just had a few pieces picked out of~ and I kinda realized the photo doesn't even show the left border :c

Anyway, what can I say - the plug gets really distracting after a while - the puzzle's size (which is very similar to my desk's width) is about 1.50 meters, so just sitting on the couch behind it, that is a lottttt of shifting around on my butt. That's the main reason I haven't actually gotten more done - I want to wear the plug longer/more often, granted, but just right now that's still taking some time getting used to. Rome wasn't built in a day, and I fully intend to still take a few weeks to finish.

To be fair, I'm mostly seeing about adjusting my schedule for the time - today, for example, it's been coming home from work at 6 PM, cooking, eating, playing about an hour's worth of that one pokemon go clone, and as it's been pretty cold/rainy/windy outside I'll see about soaking in the tub for a bit. Like, right after I post this message

The paddling wasn't so bad so far, but the edgess D: maybe not my brightest idea...