View Single Post
Old 09-17-2023, 05:23 PM   #5
stupiddumbslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurveyorOfFineDares View Post
  1. What are you wearing right now, and what should you do to make it sluttier?
  2. How often do you masturbate? How do you usually masturbate?
  3. How many pushups and situps can you do?
  4. When did you last cry?
  5. What sounds scarier and why? Letting someone you know (who doesn’t know about your kinky side) get a nude pic of you or letting them learn this getdare account belongs to you and read everything you’ve posted here?
  6. What is the most degraded you’ve ever felt/what is the most degrading thing you’ve ever done?
  7. Finally, I see you’re asking for degrading dms, and you’re probably getting them. Copy three dms you’ve gotten that you feel are most accurate about you here for our pleasure.
thank you for your questions

1. i’m wearing a white top and a white lacy bra and shorts and black panties. to make it sluttier i cld wear a thong and no bra and tie up my nipples.
2. usually twice a day unless instructed more or less but im not allowed to cum without permission from a man. i use fingers or a dildo
3. about 2 push ups and like 30/40 sit-ups
4. i last cried yday
5. definitely the getdare account. a nude can be ignored but i think revealing my gd account and all my most humiliating desires shown to them would make me die of shame.
6. most degrading is def when i let my guy friend have control over me for an evening and he made me blow him in front of his friends not letting me cum and didn’t allow me to speak just sit in his lap
7. 1) you answered so quickly, it's so pathetic how desperate you are slut, ur a little attention seeking whore but you don't deserve attention you should have to beg for me to even talk to you
2) of course you want to please me you’re just a dripping set of holes aren’t you? but why should i waste my time on a stupid fat cunt like you? go back to edging bitch and don’t even think about cumming
3) just messaging you to let you know that a dumb inferior fuckmeat like you should address men as Sir and always be fucking polite. get that inside your empty fucking brain and since i know it is hard for brainless cunts to remember their manners i want you to write out “i am a dumb needy cunt only here for the pleasure of Sir.” 30 times and show me slut
stupiddumbslut is offline   Reply With Quote