View Single Post
Old 02-02-2017, 01:41 PM   #4
iSpuds
Starchy Sadist

1. What's your ideal Valentines day date?

Mario Kart and pizza! Or a long drive, perhaps stop at a diner. And ice cream is a must!

2. What's your favorite stereotypical Valentines day gift to receive?

Stuffies!

3. Do you like giving out Valentines day cards?

Not really, I don't think one thing or another about V-Day, so cards are just a hassle.

4. What's your favorite type of chocolate to give/receive?

I like getting Lindt chocolate, especially white chocolate or something with caramel in it. Also, those box chocolates are lots of fun to share because you eat each one with trepidation wondering who's gonna get the nasty one. It's like the Berthie Bott's of chocolate (IMO they need to make more! Put like...toothpaste inside one of them!)

5. Do you look forward to Valentines day for the sex?

I don't look forward to V-day one way or another.

6. Do you prefer date nights out or cozy date nights at home?

Home. I can't walk around in my underwear if I go outside.

7. What's your favorite type of flower to give/receive?

I'd rather not get flowers, they're a pain in the booty. The only flowers I tend to give are sunflowers, because my mom likes them. Except I give her the seeds because who the fuck is gonna walk around with a 6 foot sunflower stalk? She likes planting sunflowers though so it's cool. She likes bamboo, too, so that's always an option.

I guess getting a cactus or bonsai plant would be neat. I'll name them...as soon as I think of some good names.

8. If you could plan a "sexually adventurous" themed Valentines day with your partner, what would you include?

Nap time. Sounds exhausting.

Personally I just like the idea of turning on some angsty music and ripping Monkey to shreds, mostly figuratively speaking.

9. What's your favorite stereotypical Valentines day gift to give?

Stuffies!

10. What is your least or most favorite Valentines day memory?

One time when I was in 3rd grade I got a lollipop that didn't taste like plastic. It was a good day.

11. Do you have plans for this coming Valentines day?

A meeting with my professor!

12. Have you ever had an anti-Valentines day celebration/get-together?

Nope!

13. Do you prefer funny/cheesy or sincere/romantic Valentines day cards?

I don't have a preference, I just want it to be a reflection of the person's true character. (Which, arguably, can't be done with cards anyway? But that's a debate for later.)

14. Do you splurge on after Valentines day candy sales?

Ahh, the true underdog of the holiday season.

Likes, Limits, and Fantasies (click)

A Domme with a Monkey.

The Monkey, the Potato, and the Book of Truth (AMA)

My PM Dares are Offline.
I don't participate in unsolicited PM dares, so don't ask.

"iSpuds used to be an onion before she realized that she wanted a simpler, layer free life. Gordon Ramsey himself agreed to perform the surgery, but when Nigella Lawson walked in during the middle of the procedure with a bottle of scotch, things went awry. Waking up as an iOS kernel trapped in a potato's body, iSpuds successfully sued the Food Channel for 13 quintillion Zimbabwe Shillings, and now lives in an exclusive, nano-sliver coated vegetable crisper." -Runesmith

"On a scale of 1-10, what's your favorite color of the Alphabet?"
"Prismarine!"
iSpuds is offline   Reply With Quote