View Single Post
Old 11-23-2020, 11:25 AM   #6
Shikha9062

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikha9062 View Post

I set out at 3 pm in Afternoon as my mom had asked me to do some chores. I was already full of pee and uncomfortable. Plus I wore just black yoga pants which are skin tight without any panties inside. I could instantly feel the wetness of my pussy soaking in the pants. I had to wear a bra to avoid any unnecessary suspicion from my mom. I put 2 clothespins and a marker in my purse and left for my task.

On the way to mall, I could feel the leather seat cover rub against my ass cheeks which were covered with just a thin layer of clothing. I wondered if the men behind my scootey were able to make out that I am not wearing any panties beneath that thin yoga pants. What they would think, that a girl with such curvy ass is going out in public without panties on purpose, so people get a better view of her ass. What a slut she must be. ❤️

When I reached the place and parked my scootey, there was a wet patch on my seat made by my juices. It made me feel so erotic that I will be leaving a proof of my sluttiness behind wherever I sit. I continued directly to the spot which I had scouted earlier for this ocassion. It was a urinal behind the mall where there were very less footfalls. The only people who came there were men who wanted to take a leak or smoke. There were both men and women toilets there, but the womens toilet seemed to be locked since ages, naturally because no woman would like to go in that desserted alleyway which was mostly occupied by men. This also gave me an excuse to use gents toilet, if at all I get caught.

I managed to walk towards the urinal without letting the full bladder change my posture. I wanted to pee so desperately with every step nearing towards the toilet that I really didn't care if anyone is watching and I just sled inside the toilet while passing its door. Still I was sure nobody noticed me. I just went inside the last stall of the 3 and locked myself from inside. Now I had to sit down an squatting position for a minit to take controlof my bladder which was just ready to gush. At the same time the extreme stale piss stench gushing through my nostrils instantly made me feel so filthy I immediately kept my purse on that filthy floor and started to rub myself above my yoga pants with my right hand and starting the timer on my mobile with left. I edged even before 1 minit was complete, fighting hard against urge to pee, when I realized I forgot to put the nipple clamps. I immediately took out the clothes pins, pulled up my top, tucked out my breasts from bra and put the pins on both my nipples. The intense arousal felt by the pain made me finger fuck myself when I saw 2.30 minits were nearing. I realized I could slap myself but it would make much noise that anyone outside might hear the sound. So I started slapping myself hardly enough to hurt but softly enough to not make much noise. Suddenly I heard someone outside and I froze. I could hear the unzipping of pants followed by a continuous stream of piss.

Reality dawned upon me as I realized I was sitting in a men's toilet which was full of filthy smell. And I was enjoying it. There was a cock just 3 feet away from me, and there is practically nothing that can stop me from sucking that dick until it fills a load in my throat. But all this was away from my point.
Discipline.
Focus.
I quickly knew I had lost track of time. Still 10 minits to go. It became impossible for me to hold my pee now so I cancelled all other tasks, removed the clothes pins, and just focused on holding the pee for next 10 minits. I was aware that my hand was now touching the wet filthy floor, which was probably the piss of some guy who never cared to flush the floor and bowl after peeing there. There were also red 'paan' spitting stains on all 4 sides adding to the filth. My cunt was throbbing as I let my ass relax on the wet floor, my leggings soaking all the wetness. Just to be extra filthy, I wiped the surrounding floor with my ass to absorb as much wetness as possible in my thin fabric. The cold wetness felt so pleasant.
2 more men came and emptied themselves beside me before the 15 minits timer went off. Without giving a second thought, I just squatted over the Indian style toilet and let myself go thru my yoga pants. It was an orgasmic experience and I let out a gasp. Without letting the final drops fall off, I quickly got up, gathered my belongings, and took the marker.

I wrote 'Shikha Randi yaha aai thi' meaning Shikha the whore was here, in the most beautiful handwriting I could. Then I just opened the door and started marching outwards. Before coming out the main entrance I heard some men talking outside and I felt a shiver but I just promptly continued to walk. As I guessed there were men on the left side of the door so I got out and started walking towards right, I could feel all eyes on me as there was sudden silence as soon as I passed. I could feel few droplets of piss dribbling down from my leggings on my ankles and sandals as I walked towards my scootey. I went shopping in a market for the stuff my mom had asked me to buy. Walking all the way in my piss soaked leggings without any undergarment, I reached home with all the grocery and thoroughly cleaned myself before sitting for writing this report.
Shikha9062 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Shikha9062 for this post: