View Single Post
Old 01-20-2021, 10:31 AM   #19
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion4Ever View Post
Hehe, you are going to have such an intense orgasm Sunday

Okay lets try a little pain...

3 clothes pins clamped to each of your pussy lips and 1 clothes pins clamped to each nipple while you complete an edge.

Enjoy

C4E.
I will need to go to the store today to buy clothes pins but will do so and will be willing to try this dare.
As per previous dares, I will not put on any panties but will wear something to where it’s not too obvious. I’ve not gone out in public like that before but the idea of it does sound exciting.
I just will not put myself in a position where I can get into trouble.

I also don’t know about the previous public dare from yesterday, of going somewhere with something inside of me. I’ve only ever stuck one finger inside and I’m still very tight. Also I do not own any types of toys or anything that I can think to have inside of me.
I think I may take a pass on this dare, for now.

As for the debate on my denial, of course I’m going to vote for Sunday. I’ve been pretty much constantly dripping ever since the edging started. I’m trying really hard to make it until Sunday, and I have every intention of doing so. But I really don’t know if I can make it much longer.
I’ve enjoyed edging and feel like I’ve played with my pussy more in the last day than I ever have in a day.

As for the shaving debate, I’ve always been kinda slow in development when it comes to pubes. When I do shave, it stays bald for a while before thin hairs start to grow in. I’d be willing to keep it bald, but don’t think it would require shaving every 3 days to do so.
Lushrant is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Lushrant for this post: