Thread: Lost it
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2022, 05:03 AM   #1
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Default Lost it

She was trying to hold it together.
I could tell. Her breathing was faster. Her steps unsure. I almost felt pity for her.

She had made the bet, though. And now...out here...she was going to pay up in the most humiliating way.

The one thing...the one change I allowed was to do it at night.

Rhonda herself had said she would do it in the middle of the day. She had said so many things and had never thought she would have to pay up.

Her breathing grew more shallow and she started to pant. Then turned around.

"Please!" she sobbed.

"You did this to yourself!" I said, "Now...you know the rules. You stop again and..."

She turned around. Openly sobbing. That and the crunch of leaves underfoot were the only sounds.

It was quiet as we headed through the quiet park to the river. Here the river was set a ways back from the parking area. There was a little beach.

It was warm, but it was fall. Night came early. This park was in the middle of nowhere. At night the quiet seemed loud. Her sobbing seemed to echo off the trees.

She wore jeans, hicking boots, a turtle neck and a sweater and a little jacket.

I was right behind her in a jacket, tshirt, shorts and sandals.

Of course...I would be keeping my clothes and my dignity.

Of course. I was a horndog. A disgusting, kinky, sick loser...according to Rhonda. She had caught me sucking off her boyfriend. It wasnt my fault he prefered a guy's mouth to hers.

She loved telling everyone what a fucking loser, cocksucker I was.

Well...tonight she would answer. Not because I made her, but because she did. She had been so sure she was going to win.

Trivia...the downfall of many a person.

That's how we knew each other. We had competing teams atany local and college trivia events.

That's how I met her boyfriend.

"If you lose I am going to make you the biggest, most famous cocksucker ever! I will take you around town as my whore slave. I will have pictures to add to my gallery."

She had held that pic she had of me naked on my knees licking the head of her boyfriend's cock.

"I will just want you as my slave for two hours by the river" I said...laughing.

"I want two DAYS" she said "Wherever".

"Do you really want to do this? I have a great, kinky, depraved imagination...and two hours will be a..."

"I'm not going to lose!" She said.

It had been years since we beat her crew. We often got 2nd or 3rd place which was usually good enough.

"You want to bet? Your body against mine?"

"Sure," she laughed, "I wont lose".

"Yeah, but you are a good girl. You only play a little bit with your boyfriend with the lights out while I am a..."

"Cocksucker!" She said so the room of players could here it.

"Then no crying, begging...or making me feel bad. You'll do what I say without complaint?"

"I am mot losing to a cocksucker! Anyone want to see his picture? I soon going to have 2 DAYS to take more...hahaha"

She nearly fainted after 45 minutes of walking and gasping and sobbing when we came around the corner and she saw the GROUP waiting for her. The rest of the trivia team (three friends of mine...two guys and a female) Two guys from the dorm who she had shown my pic two and a nice surprise...Denise...a girl who hated Rhonda from high school who we found at the community college in the same town as the University.

When we heard through a friend of a friend that Rhonda's enemy from high school was around...we knew this could be fun.

They all had flashlights and a little fire going.

"Two hours, Rhonda" I said.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to zephyrnem for this post: