View Single Post
Old 10-13-2017, 11:17 AM   #12
alli55

The sleepover that changed my life

Chapter 4 Fit teachers and flowery knickers

With Bethany and Abi competing to try to out-dare each other, our game of Truth or Dare was going further than I really wanted it to much more quickly than I had expected. So I was trying to find a way of slowing down the game. I reckoned my best chance was Paige, who I was beginning to regard as my go-to safe person.

Thankfully, I think she felt like I did that the battle between Abi and Bethany was getting a bit out of hand and so she chose Truth. Now, though, I had to get the tone of the question right. It needed to fit in with the new level the game was at, but I wanted to take it away from certain directions it had been going down. At that moment, for some completely unknown reason, a random memory came into my head of something that I used to like doing when I was like 8 or 9, and I had my question.

“Paige,” I said, “have you ever danced naked in front of the mirror?”

I said it was random!

“Yes,” she answered and giggled again.

Now Paige had a problem. She couldn’t pick me since I had just picked her, so she had to pick one of the two who we were trying to calm down. She looked at me for help, so I subtly flicked my head in Abi’s direction. I was going to try to put an idea in her head like she had tried with me just now. So when Paige picked Abi, I looked my BFF in the eye, silently pleading with her to choose Truth.

Whether she picked up on it or not I don’t know, but I was extremely relieved when she said, “Truth.”

“Abi, what is something you’ve never told anybody?”

“Wow, Paige, great question!” I said to her.

Abi struggled to come up with an answer. The delay was also helping to take the heat out of the game a bit. Finally, she revealed her secret.

“I’m pretty sure I haven’t told even Megs this,” she began, “but I had a crush on Mr Rae.”

She certainly hadn’t told me that!

“What, our Geography teacher from last year?” I asked her.

She just nodded her head in confirmation.

“Oh my God! Abi!” I exclaimed. “I had no idea!”

“Well you’ve got to admit he was fit,” she argued.

“Yes, but, oh my God!” was all I could say.

“I was devastated when I found out he was leaving,” she continued, before adding airily, “but I’m over it now!”

With the shockwaves still reverberating in my head, I only vaguely heard Abi pick Bethany and Bethany choose Truth.

“Who was the last boy you gave a blow-job?”

That jolted me back to reality!

Abi was obviously still going after Bethany and had come up with another belter of a question.

Bethany, however, didn’t seem fazed at all.

“The last one was Olly in Year 10,” she said in a matter-of-fact manner.

I wasn’t totally sure who Olly was, but it was the way she said “the last one” that grabbed my attention more. How many had there been?

My thoughts were quickly interrupted.

“Megan, Truth or Dare?” Bethany asked me.

Coming from Bethany it had got to be Truth.

“Have you ever touched a boy’s willy?”

Having had no experience with boys whatsoever, this was dangerously close to territory I didn’t want to venture into. But I reckoned I could get away with this one since I was pretty sure that only Bethany had touched one.

“No,” I replied, and no-one said anything.

I couldn’t keep picking Paige, so I opted instead for Abi. She chose Dare.

Since she was in her underwear, I dared her to do a belly dance. I knew she was a good dancer, so I was certain she could make a good job of it and fairly confident she would be comfortable enough doing it. She was, and did it well enough to receive a deserved round of applause afterwards.

Abi picked Paige next and she chose Dare. I had noticed that Paige, like me, was happy to take a dare from Abi but not from Bethany. I wondered whether the others had noticed this too.

Paige’s dare was to hold her breath for 30 seconds. If she failed, her punishment was to remove one of her clothes for the rest of the game. I thought 30 seconds gave her a reasonable chance, but she couldn’t manage it. It was then that it dawned on me that Paige was wearing a dress, so that taking it off would bring her to the same state of undress as Abi.

Paige took it in her stride, calmly unzipping the back of her dress before pulling it down and stepping out of it. It went the same way as all the other clothes had gone. She was wearing pink flowery knickers and a white camisole. I think she was a little embarrassed by her choice of knickers, but fortunately for her nobody commented.

She sat back down and said, “Bethany, Truth or Dare?”

“Dare,” came the reply.

“Bethany, I dare you …” Paige said slowly, thinking out loud, “I dare you … to take your shorts off in a sexy strip-tease dance and leave them off for the rest of the game.”

Paige, it seemed, was intent on keeping up the stripping!

Bethany was more than happy to do it, revelling in the attention as she wiggled her hips whilst slowly unzipping her shorts. She turned around and began slowly pulling her shorts down over her bum. Once they were down past her thighs she dropped them to the floor and stepped out of them. She picked them up and they too went onto the ever-growing pile. She had a pair of black knickers that hugged her bum really tightly, and before she sat down she wiggled it at us again. She was so body-confident, I reflected.

I looked around and realised I was the only one not sitting in just their underwear. I knew I was going to be the target and wondered just how long I could delay the inevitable. I couldn’t keep taking truths every time or the others would accuse me of spoiling the game, but I really couldn’t face the prospect of losing my t-shirt just yet.

“Megan, Truth or Dare?” said Bethany.

I told you I would be the target!

“Truth,” I said straight away.

Bethany looked daggers at me, but then her expression softened. “Megan,” she asked, “who do you think has the best tits here?”

Talk about a loaded question! Abi rolled her eyes and Paige sniggered.

I told Bethany what she wanted to hear: “You, obviously.” Still, it had got me out of danger for a bit longer.

I was about to choose Abi, when I realised that could be a mistake. If I chose her, I would block the one I trusted most from being able to choose me. That would put me at the mercy of Paige or Bethany. I quickly changed my mind and picked Paige again; she chose Dare.

I gave Paige a dare I thought she would be comfortable with. “Kiss your hand, pretend it’s the fittest boy in your tutor group and you have to call his name out when you’re kissing your hand.”

She made it look really good, kissing her hand whilst calling out, “Kyle, ooh Kyle, mmmm.” I didn’t know who Kyle was, since he was obviously in the year below and I didn’t pay much attention to boys anyway, so I only really knew the ones in my class. But I got the impression that she quite fancied Kyle.

As I’ve already mentioned, I didn’t really know Paige until the sleepover. But I was really warming to her. She seemed to have an innocence about her that bordered on naivety yet she was outgoing and fun with it, a combination that I liked. But her next move made me realise that she was one very smart girl, possibly so smart as to make her a little scary in the context of the game.

She picked Abi, and Abi chose Truth. Paige’s question was really clever.

“Abi,” she asked quite deliberately, “what don’t you want anyone in this group to ask you?”

Abi was flummoxed.

Knowing her as well as I did, I couldn’t think of any particular areas that she would be desperate to keep secret, but obviously if there were she wouldn’t have told me anyway, so what did I know. What did worry me a bit was how she kept looking at me whilst she was thinking about the answer. What was she thinking of saying? Surely she wasn’t going to reveal any of my secrets that I’d only ever told her? I looked at her again and could tell she was trying to decide how to answer. When she began to speak, I held my breath, my heart beating fast.

Slowly she said, “There’s nothing I can think of, I don’t really have secrets.”

I breathed a sigh of relief, rather too heavily in hindsight. Paige seemed somehow to pick up on my nervousness.

“Are you sure there’s nothing at all?” she asked Abi whilst glancing at me.

Abi looked at me again, and I shook my head as I met her gaze. I tried to be subtle, but who knows who else saw it.

Abi tried again, “Okay, I don’t want to be asked anything that’s just between me and Megs.”

She gave me a look that said “I did my best”. I took her hand and squeezed it gently to let her know I understood. She gave my hand a “thank-you” squeeze back.

Then she picked me.

Normally I would have taken a Dare from Abi, but I lost my nerve and opted for a Truth instead.

Abi seemed surprised and maybe a little put-out, but she quickly recovered and asked me a question which was in keeping with where the game had got to but which she already knew the answer to.

“Megs, has a boy ever seen you naked?”

“No,” I answered, and I could have added, “and they’re not likely to anytime soon!” but I didn’t of course.

This time I had the opportunity to block the biggest threat to me for a while longer, so I took it, picking Bethany. She knew what I’d done, but could do nothing about it, so chose Truth.

I was quite pleased with the question I came up with, as I thought it would be one that Bethany wouldn’t be quite so comfortable with. I didn’t want her to think I was trying to be mean, though, so I asked her in the friendliest way I could think of.

“Bethany,” I said gently, “if you could kiss any one of our teachers, who would you choose?”

The fact that she didn’t reply immediately told me that I had given her a more difficult question than she was expecting. Abi and Paige were waiting eagerly to hear her answer, as I was too.

After pondering for a while, she said, “I think it would have to be Mr Campbell;” before adding, “good question, by the way!” She smiled a friendly smile at me and I returned it.

The other two were considering her answer, and after a bit of discussion we all agreed she had probably made the right choice. Mr Campbell was our Maths teacher, and he was young enough, good-looking enough and nice enough to deserve to be selected.

Bethany then picked Paige and she chose Truth. Picking up on Paige’s last question to Abi, Bethany attempted to play Paige at her own game.

“Which person here knows something about you that you don’t want revealed?” she asked.

It was a decent attempt, but it clearly wasn’t in the same league as Paige’s earlier effort. Maybe, just maybe, I thought I could detect a hint of a warning in the question, though. Was Bethany telling Paige to ease up on the stripping? I couldn’t be sure, it might just be my desperation to hold on to my t-shirt as long as possible putting ideas in my head, but perhaps Bethany was softening a little.

Paige’s answer was simple and obvious. “You, probably,” she told Bethany.

Because I’d kept picking her, Paige hadn’t had much chance to pick me for ages, so now she took her opportunity.

This gave me a really tricky decision. In my head I had been working out a plan to keep me covered up as long as possible without being called out for avoiding dares. I wasn’t taking a dare from Bethany but I would from Abi, since she knew about my flat-chest issue and I was certain I could trust her not to drop me in it. But Paige didn’t know me and it was pretty obvious what dare she was going to give me, since I was the only one still covered up. I knew I’d taken too many truths already and in the spirit of the game I ought to take a dare. As I could see it, my only hope was Abi. If I took a dare and lost my t-shirt, then I could pick Abi and try to get her to end the game so I could cover back up quickly.

So, with a sinking feeling, I turned to Paige and said, “Dare.”
alli55 is offline   Reply With Quote